Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-07-2013, 03:10 AM   #1
ginocox
ginocox began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Another starving artist

I’m an aspiring screenwriter. I’ve written about sixteen full-length screenplays, although the first couple were so egregious I don’t like to include them in my tally.

I produced seven 20-30 minute comedies and presented them on cable television. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot about filmmaking which helped me to improve my screenwriting, but I found both artistic and financial success elusive.

I worked for a number of entertainment companies, although in the accounting and administrative areas. My most enjoyable job, which was also my most frustrating, was managing a small company that made extreme sports videos.

More recently I’ve begun writing, directing and producing Thai language instructional which can be viewed at present on YouTube. The lessons are based on short comedic sketches about relationships and include various supplementary resources, such as language drills and worksheets.

[promotion deleted - MODERATOR]

I recently became a father for the second time. My first son is grown and married and doesn’t talk to me much. My second son doesn’t talk much either, but he babbles a lot. I’m not sure what he’s saying, but it seems very important to him.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-07-2013 at 06:29 AM.
ginocox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:00 AM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2013, 08:43 AM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:13 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote