Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-05-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
beta.persei
beta.persei began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Kobo Wireless new firmware?

Does Kobo have any plans to develop new firmware versions for their old readers? I have a Kobo Wifi I bought a couple of weeks before they announced the Touch version, so I'm not buying a new device anytime soon, but I'd like to see new features added to the old devices.

Thanks!!!
beta.persei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:37 PM   #2
Ms M
Enthusiast
Ms M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura aboutMs M has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta.persei View Post
Does Kobo have any plans to develop new firmware versions for their old readers? I have a Kobo Wifi I bought a couple of weeks before they announced the Touch version, so I'm not buying a new device anytime soon, but I'd like to see new features added to the old devices.

Thanks!!!
Good Question... I'm following this thread for any input...
Ms M is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-07-2011, 12:36 PM   #3
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
We're certainly looking at providing an update, but have not arrived at a decision yet due to various factors. I know quite a few people have been waiting and if we can juggle priorities effectively, I hope that we can provide an update soon.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:27 PM   #4
beta.persei
beta.persei began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Thank you SameerH! BTW I really love my Kobo Wifi and the work you are doing guys.
beta.persei is offline   Reply With Quote