Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 07-23-2014, 10:53 AM   #91
edwdecarlo
Enthusiast
edwdecarlo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX,Nexus 10,Fire HD
Does v1.2.12 include GBM's changes?

Quick question. I noticed that v1.2.12 was released via the calibre plug-in release system on July 21, 2014. Does this version include the new qt5 changes made by GBM?

Thank you to the original developers and everyone that has been able to help with changing/testing to bring all the plug-ins up to the new version.
edwdecarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:48 AM   #92
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwdecarlo View Post
Quick question. I noticed that v1.2.12 was released via the calibre plug-in release system on July 21, 2014. Does this version include the new qt5 changes made by GBM?

Thank you to the original developers and everyone that has been able to help with changing/testing to bring all the plug-ins up to the new version.
Yes.
See this post and http://plugins.calibre-ebook.com/porting.html.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2014, 06:19 PM   #93
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@gbm - FYI - I didn't get an update notice. See attachment what for I had installed. No problems I'll grab the official from the first post.

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	357
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	125762  
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 06:47 PM   #94
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@gbm - FYI - I didn't get an update notice. See attachment what for I had installed. No problems I'll grab the official from the first post.

BR
If you had the test version installed then you will have to do a manual update.

bernie
Old 07-06-2015, 09:22 PM   #95
tweebee
Enthusiast
tweebee doesn't littertweebee doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, Kindle Paperwhite 3
Hi, this plug-in doesn't appear to be working with my calibre 2.31 version, however, I'm not seeing anyone reporting in. Is it just me?
tweebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2015, 09:35 PM   #96
gbm
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweebee View Post
Hi, this plug-in doesn't appear to be working with my calibre 2.31 version, however, I'm not seeing anyone reporting in. Is it just me?
B&N redid their website breaking the plugin, fixing it is beyond my level of incompetence nor am I inclined to worry about it.

kiwidude might work on it.

bernie
Old 07-10-2015, 08:25 PM   #97
McJal'm
McJal'm began at the beginning.

Device: iPad2
Barnes & Noble covers not downloading

I prefer to use B&N covers whenever possible, but over the past few days - perhaps up to a week - I've been unable to do so. Anyone else having trouble accessing B&N covers via Calibre?
McJal'm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:04 AM   #98
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I wonder if this might be related to B&N closing eBook stores in many countries?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:11 AM   #99
gbm
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I wonder if this might be related to B&N closing eBook stores in many countries?
B&N updated their website, this broke the B&N metadata plugin.

bernie
Old 07-11-2015, 03:57 AM   #100
AnitainTN
Member, Nooks Anonymous
AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.

Device: SGTS2-8, Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweebee View Post
No, it's not just you. I'll add another vote/request for the plugin to be fixed....it's beyond my skill set, but I'd surely appreciate it!
AnitainTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 07:15 PM   #101
McJal'm
McJal'm began at the beginning.

Device: iPad2
Well, at least am reassured it's not just my system that's gone wonky! LOL. Hope we're able to get it functioning again. B&N covers are preferable, imv, to other options. (Google Play has some good ones, too.)
McJal'm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 10:46 PM   #102
spintellectual
spintellectual began at the beginning.

Device: Nook HD, Galaxy Tab 2
Add another vote to fix

This is my go-to plugin for metadata and covers. I'm adding my vote for a fix.
spintellectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 05:11 AM   #103
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I've trying to do it but I don't know to activate javascript (the problem I'm seeing is that the download is empty as it says javascript must be activated).
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 10:27 PM   #104
AnitainTN
Member, Nooks Anonymous
AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.AnitainTN trips the light fantastic.

Device: SGTS2-8, Nook Color
Thank you for working on it!

Terisa - thanks for trying - B&N does have a good selection of covers. With just Amazon, Open Book, and Google, I am ending up with a lot of title pages instead of cover art.

Does anyone know of another good place to look for Metadata updates, with good covers?
AnitainTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 10:58 PM   #105
tweebee
Enthusiast
tweebee doesn't littertweebee doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, Kindle Paperwhite 3
I also love this plug-in because of the B&N covers. I'm also looking for a place that is consistent with good covers.
tweebee is offline   Reply With Quote