Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-28-2013, 09:23 PM   #1
_pietro
Connoisseur
_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse

Device: none
fresnel lens?!!?

i was wondering, before spending time and money... did anyone try to use a fesnel lens to read a pdf?! is it good reading?! thanks
_pietro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:39 PM   #2
BWinmill
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by _pietro View Post
i was wondering, before spending time and money... did anyone try to use a fesnel lens to read a pdf?! is it good reading?! thanks
I've always found fresnel lens' a bit awkward to handle, but you may find the results acceptable on an Aura. The results would not be acceptable on a Touch since the resolution is too low. I can't speak for the other readers.
Advert
Old 07-28-2013, 11:31 PM   #3
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
I wouldn't take it outside in the sun to read... dead aura, dead aura. (Voiced to the pink panther theme)
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:35 AM   #4
_pietro
Connoisseur
_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse_pietro can illuminate an eclipse

Device: none
ok, waiting for bigger screens on the market
_pietro is offline   Reply With Quote