File "calibre\gui2\add.pyo", line 92, in run
  File "calibre\gui2\add.pyo", line 137, in add
  File "calibre\library\database2.pyo", line 1373, in create_book_entry
  File "calibre\library\sqlite.pyo", line 170, in run
DatabaseException: no such function: uuid4
	RemoteTraceback (most recent call last):
	  File "calibre\library\sqlite.pyo", line 141, in run
	OperationalError: no such function: uuid4
Would love to add this book to my reader.
daithi81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:35 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You need to upgrade calibre to > 0.6.23
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2009, 10:37 AM   #3
daithi81
daithi81 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
I have 0.6.25. Maybe I will try .26
Old 12-05-2009, 10:42 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Make sure you are actually running 0.6.25 and not an older version (version number is shown to the right of the big red heart
Old 12-05-2009, 10:43 AM   #5
daithi81

Yeah, I am definitely running 0.6.25. I can take a screenshot if you like!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	40738  
Advert
Old 12-05-2009, 10:46 AM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

look in C:\Program Files for a folder named calibre and delete it if it exists. (Newer versions of calibre are installed by default in C:\Program Files\calibre2)

and the older installtion may be interfering.
Old 12-05-2009, 10:47 AM   #7
daithi81

Yes, that solved it.

Thank you!
Old 01-23-2010, 01:56 PM   #8
elpheaba
elpheaba began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 1, Sony Prs-700, Kindle DX
I am receiving the same error. I uninstalled, deleted all old files, reinstalled everything. Still getting the error. I am running version 6.35. Any help would be appreciated.
elpheaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:35 PM   #9
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

That error implies you have two versions of calibre on your system and are running the older version.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:33 PM   #10
elpheaba

I uninstalled every edition, I deleted all files, I did a search on my computer. I restarted the computer, then I installed the new version. I have looked everywhere, I cannot find an old version on my system.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:43 PM   #11
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

And you are still getting a uuid4 error?
Old 01-24-2010, 08:23 AM   #12
elpheaba

Yes, so I am baffled.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:00 AM   #13
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

In the calibre main screen, look at the area next to the red heart that will tell you what version you are running.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:49 PM   #14
elpheaba

It says 0.6.35. I just discovered that it is doesn't do it with epubs, so far it has just happened with prc.

Last edited by elpheaba; 01-24-2010 at 01:29 PM.
Old 01-24-2010, 01:18 PM   #15
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

And what's the exact error you are getting? Copy paste it here.