Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 08-06-2015, 09:26 PM   #1
tgtindell
tgtindell began at the beginning.

Device: none
Error when removing DRM in Calibre

calibre, version 2.33.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>OperationalError</b>:unable to open database file

calibre 2.33 [64bit] isfrozen: True is64bit: True
Windows-8-6.2.9200 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '8', '6.2.9200')
Python 2.7.9
Windows: ('8', '6.2.9200', '', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Obok DeDRM
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.obok_dedrm.action", line 82, in launchObok
File "calibre_plugins.obok_dedrm.obok.obok", line 231, in __init__
OperationalError: unable to open database file

Very new to Calibre. I have windows 10, is that the problem?
tgtindell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 09:55 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
This question needs to be taken to where you got this Plugin.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2015, 09:59 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Welcome

For DRM removal help you'll have to ask on the Apprentice Alf blog where the tools are posted. There is a comments section where people should be able to help. Detailed DRM removal discussion isn't allowed on MobileRead.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 11:49 PM   #4
tgtindell
tgtindell began at the beginning.

Device: none
Will do, thanks for the welcome AnemicOak. As I said, I am very new so I was unaware of the rules. I'll take it over to Apprentice Alf. Appreciate the speedy replies guys.
tgtindell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 11:57 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgtindell View Post
Will do, thanks for the welcome AnemicOak. As I said, I am very new so I was unaware of the rules. I'll take it over to Apprentice Alf. Appreciate the speedy replies guys.
The forum guidlines (rules) button is at the bottom of the forums page

Welcome and say Hi to Alf
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, drm, error, windows 10