Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-28-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
mberry1958
mberry1958 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Question My Book Covers stopped Transferring to My Kindle Fire, WHY??

I am getting frustrated that my covers for my books quit transferring to my Kindle Fire, they used to, but after an update about 2 ago i think, they no longer transfer over. These are books that either the author sent me (Unlocked Kindle books, just like from Amazon) or the publisher sent, and some are ones I have bought at Smashwords (No DRM, so they do go into Calibre) anyway, no matter the kind of book Mobi, or epub, or whatever, even if I download a new cover in the Edit Metadata area, or upload from file, It still will not transfer. One here and there will transfer after uploading a new cover from file. Most these books came with a cover, but no matter what I do, I keep getting all these blank white pages with the tile printed on them as covers in kindle fire, and its ugly, and hate it.
Please, if there is something new I need to do to make these covers go over, please let me know. If there is a fix and need to download, let me know.I have just did the latest update, and still no change.
Thanks.
Hope someone knows what to do.
mberry1958 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
book covers missing, kindle fire