Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 02-21-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
ginalola
ginalola will become famous soon enoughginalola will become famous soon enoughginalola will become famous soon enoughginalola will become famous soon enoughginalola will become famous soon enoughginalola will become famous soon enoughginalola will become famous soon enough

Device: sony prs-505,600 and 700
Aluratek Libre E-Book Reader Pro

Has anyone used on of these yet? Any reviews? I was curious, the price is good. Would love to hear what you all have to say about it.
ginalola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:46 PM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
ginalola, there is a fair amount of discussion of the Aluratek Libre in the Ectaco jetBook forum.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2010, 10:34 PM   #3
ginalola
ginalola will become famous soon enoughginalola will become famous soon enoughginalola will become famous soon enoughginalola will become famous soon enoughginalola will become famous soon enoughginalola will become famous soon enoughginalola will become famous soon enough

Device: sony prs-505,600 and 700
Thanks so much, I knew there had to be info on here but I could find it anywhere.
ginalola is offline   Reply With Quote