Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 05-15-2016, 12:22 PM   #1
BobbyVan
Enthusiast
BobbyVan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Barron's no longer works

I am a Barron's subscriber, and for the last two weeks the recipe has failed to log in to my account (delivering only the headline and first two paragraphs of each article). Anyone know what's wrong?

Thanks.
BobbyVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 08:11 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
If you PM me your barrons username/password I will take a look
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert