Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Is your Karma count Odd or Even?
Odd- the best one of all! 11 35.48%
Even- yes I'm boring, sorry 9 29.03%
Wait, what? 6 19.35%
the blue one next to the Portuguese fish in SPAIN!, which is otterly skwirly 5 16.13%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2010, 01:43 AM   #31
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
I'm smelly right now, perhaps. Soon I will be fresh (need to shower). But still odd. Although several have tried to make it not so.
just gave an odd karma and you stayed odd. i like you smelly. it is the stink that bothers
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:45 AM   #32
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
You know... this is all in fun, but...

I think "Dear Exception" may be the the greatest love endearment ever devised.

Much better than "My Love", or "Honey"
you want to be the exception that confirms the rule?
Advert
Old 10-12-2010, 01:52 AM   #33
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
you want to be the exception that confirms the rule?
Wholly Cripes... I feel a country song lyric being created!
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:56 AM   #34
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
just gave an odd karma and you stayed odd. i like you smelly. it is the stink that bothers
G# to C to A minor

We gotta send this to <insert current country artist> and we have a million seller!
Old 10-12-2010, 02:18 AM   #35
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
It's the sweet smell of beach and suntan lotion, actually. So it's not so bad! Thanks for trying, guess I'm forever odd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Wholly Cripes... I feel a country song lyric being created!
Wholly cripes, eh? instead of partially cripes or the dreaded just-a-sliver-of-cripes? And not to be confused with Holy Cripes, Holey Cripes or just plain Cripes.

I like it. Can't wait to hear the single. I won't buy it though, I'll just hold my little tape recorder up to the radio whenever I hear the single start. I got all my best mixed tapes that way in 6th grade...
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-12-2010, 02:48 AM   #36
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...

Quote:
I got all my best mixed tapes that way in 6th grade...
The art of the mixed tape is gone... I remember the time I segued a tune by Poison with a cut by The Cure... it was freaking magic!

But the girl I gave it to totally missed it. Her loss.

Pearl before swine, or as I joke "Pixies before Posies" LOL

Yeah, no one understands me

<sigh>
Old 10-12-2010, 03:37 AM   #37
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
It's the sweet smell of beach and suntan lotion, actually. So it's not so bad! Thanks for trying, guess I'm forever odd!

Wholly cripes, eh? instead of partially cripes or the dreaded just-a-sliver-of-cripes? And not to be confused with Holy Cripes, Holey Cripes or just plain Cripes.

I like it. Can't wait to hear the single. I won't buy it though, I'll just hold my little tape recorder up to the radio whenever I hear the single start. I got all my best mixed tapes that way in 6th grade...
I think you just want some crepes
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:57 AM   #38
beppe
Grand Sorcerer

the odd and even thing is creepy.
I just gave an odd karma to a friend that was odd and stayed odd after.
let me try with you KK that in any case deserve karma just for being and see if I can make an honest even of you.

you have 247963.

No, now you have 251879 after an odd injection (if you allow me the expression)

Last edited by beppe; 10-13-2010 at 02:00 AM.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:03 AM   #39
Falcao
Banned
Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650
Quote:
the odd and even thing is creepy.
I just gave an odd karma to a friend that was odd and stayed odd after.
I just gave him an odd karma and he remained even.
Falcao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:29 AM   #40
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
the Plot thickens! pretty soon, it'll be gravy!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:34 AM   #41
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...

Dear Powers That Be... is their no answer to our oddness?

Must we always be chained to indivisibility to two?

Without a remainder?
Old 10-13-2010, 09:22 AM   #42
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcao View Post
Two wrongs don't make a right, but two odds do make an even.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:41 AM   #43
beppe
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcao View Post
same to you
Old 10-13-2010, 11:51 AM   #44
Falcao
Banned
Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650
Quote:
same to you
And I'm still even
Falcao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:17 PM   #45
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
this only proves how nerdy MR is:
usually people think I'm odd, here my karma is even. :P
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote