Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-02-2010, 05:39 AM   #1
B.K. Wright
Zealot
B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Smile Question about Fictionwise

I'm not sure if this is where this thread should be posted, but does anyone know if Fictionwise is going to be shut down? B&N owns it, but they do not have the Nook supporting Fictionwise books, and I have heard (through the grapevine) that B&N will be closing Fictionwise. Any news on that?

Thanks.
BK Wright
B.K. Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:33 AM   #2
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
You will, probably, know when the rest of us do ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2010, 07:58 AM   #3
Musicman
Evangelist
Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: EZ-Reader - Samsung Nook's- Nook S/T w/Glow - Kindle Fire - Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.K. Wright View Post
I'm not sure if this is where this thread should be posted, but does anyone know if Fictionwise is going to be shut down? B&N owns it, but they do not have the Nook supporting Fictionwise books, and I have heard (through the grapevine) that B&N will be closing Fictionwise. Any news on that?

Thanks.
BK Wright
The nook does support fictionwide books - you just have to sideload them to your my documents folder.
Musicman is offline   Reply With Quote