Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 06-25-2012, 02:04 PM   #1
EtrnLwanderer
EtrnLwanderer began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Note
Is it possible to get last read position sync between Calibre and Moon+ Reader Pro?

All my reading is juggled between the time I'm on my PC and outside, so I have my books all set up on Calibre on the PC, and have them show up on my phone because I have located my default Calibre library inside the Dropbox folder.
I have "favorited" the ebooks in the Dropbox window on my phone and imported them into Moon+Reader from the scratch files location where Dropbox stores the favorites, temporarily.
The books work perfectly fine on both devices individually, but try as I might, I can never get either device to sync up my last read position.
I have even tried activating the " Sync reading positions via Dropbox" option in Moon+ reader, but all it does, is create some extra metafiles. No sync happens
Can somebody guide me thru a method that lets me sync my reading positions across both these platforms?
Thanks
EtrnLwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote