Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-26-2013, 11:10 AM   #31
peterwardgd
Addict
peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura
Yep and i'm not sure i'd trust it as it only grips the sides from what i can see. Not worth £40
peterwardgd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:51 AM   #32
kingjain
Enthusiast
kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn2012 View Post
I've just found a slim case here, price $13.99, shipping from China. Only 2 colours available at the moment though - purple or black.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-...424461216.html
Great find! Thanks.
kingjain is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2013, 10:27 AM   #33
gargoyle67
Addict
gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Got fed up with waiting and ordered the black version from>
http://www.aliexpress.com
I fully expect to look on ebay within the next few days and find a seller selling them locally now
gargoyle67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 11:00 AM   #34
kingjain
Enthusiast
kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargoyle67 View Post
Got fed up with waiting and ordered the black version from>
http://www.aliexpress.com
I fully expect to look on ebay within the next few days and find a seller selling them locally now
The problem is that it is so incredibly difficult to filter "aura" cases from "aura hd" cases. Does it really take weeks for the shipment from AliExpress? I wish they accepted paypal...
kingjain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 11:52 AM   #35
gargoyle67
Addict
gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Yes that is part of the problem naming them similar, I notice quite a few sellers now having to state "for new Aura" or "only for Aura HD"
Regarding postage, If you choose free postage that means surface mail which does indeed take weeks from China, There is also the option for DHL but it's 3 times the price of the case just for the mail. I ordered it on my credit card so if I don't get the case I can just phone up the credit company and they will sort it out for me/refund if needed.
gargoyle67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2013, 03:36 PM   #36
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPhone 8, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by gargoyle67 View Post
Yes that is part of the problem naming them similar, I notice quite a few sellers now having to state "for new Aura" or "only for Aura HD"
I've a feeling some might even put "Aura 6" NOT for Aura HD" which would totally ruin my search as I'm searching for "Kobo Aura" but excluding "HD". Anyway, I'm going to order a purple case from Aliexpress, then, even if more do come on sale, it's always useful to have a spare and at such a reasonable price, I can afford to do so.
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote