Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-28-2007, 11:35 AM   #16
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilbeginnings
I have had things which I wished beeped when they were misplaced as in hubby losing his keys
Ah, you need something like this or this, then.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 11:36 AM   #17
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
You and I would get along great I think <G>
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-28-2007, 11:38 AM   #18
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
Ah, you need something like this or this, then.
Hey kool, I like that second one.......... he doesn't lose his keys all the time but when he does misplace them because he has gotten distracted, it's been hell around here trying to find them, and of course if he didn't lock them in the truck, LOL. I will bookmark these, maybe get him a little present. Good idea.
Thanks.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:41 AM   #19
Aprilbeginnings
Guru

Oh you realize, this one could be used to the reader......... attach it where the lanyard went.......... beep your reader.

There ya go SLAYDA, never lose your reader again.........

http://www.brookstone.com/store/prod...ct_code=385658
Old 02-28-2007, 12:17 PM   #20
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

That possibility did cross my mind, in a meandering sort of way.
Advert
Old 02-28-2007, 01:03 PM   #21
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda
Karen,
it sure will make it easier to find when you lay it down somewhere. I lose mine a couple time a week. Wish I had a beeper on it.
Then again if your purse, placemats, etc are all the same pattern....

My wife made a jacket in the same fabric as used to recover the loveseat and "lost" the jacket now and again when she would take it off and place it beside her on the loveseat. (We must have five bottles of Stitch Witch and Fray Check around this place.)

Great job on the Reader slip cover.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:17 PM   #22
Aprilbeginnings
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood
Then again if your purse, placemats, etc are all the same pattern....

My wife made a jacket in the same fabric as used to recover the loveseat and "lost" the jacket now and again when she would take it off and place it beside her on the loveseat. (We must have five bottles of Stitch Witch and Fray Check around this place.)

Great job on the Reader slip cover.
Thank you.

That is true, but the only place that pattern is in existence is up in the air on the wall..... But that would be something huh? make one out of couch material or something, that sucker would blend right in and probably get sat on. OUCH.. I do suggest using something that isn't common around the house <G>
Old 02-28-2007, 01:18 PM   #23
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilbeginnings
Oh you realize, this one could be used to the reader......... attach it where the lanyard went.......... beep your reader.

I can just hear this, "Hey! Yvan! Your phone's ringing... well your pda... ok! your watchamacallit! It's ringing!"
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:20 PM   #24
NatCh
Gizmologist

My wife gave up that fight some time ago, these days I mostly get, "Honey, something's beeping!"
Old 02-28-2007, 01:20 PM   #25
Aprilbeginnings
Guru

Oh I like that one, your watchamacallit is ringing, LMAO.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:37 PM   #26
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
karenlaterrible!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:49 PM   #27
Aprilbeginnings
Guru

LMAO, that be me.................
Old 02-28-2007, 03:25 PM   #28
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Karen, Nathan,
This finder looks better (i.e. more versatile) & cheaper.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:27 PM   #29
Aprilbeginnings
Guru

Wow another to keep in the files for consideration. Thanks.
Old 03-03-2007, 08:47 AM   #30
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Sweet idea, it's great to see someone actually follow through with their ideas! The cover looks like it fits nice and snug too, and the print on it is just beautiful! Read the earlier posts about butterflies, I had considered for a while if you did in fact like butterflies, given your avatar, and when the cover pix were posted I asked my other half and she said "Hmmm..." Now she's going to get a good chuckle when I tell her that it isn't the case. But in all seriousness, it looks great and now I'll have to commission my own cover... the possibilities for this are endless (think what kind of inserts you can put inside it to protect it, or what other trinkets, without getting too crazy, that you can add to it). Perhaps you can hold a contest for the most creative evolution of your idea?
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote