Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-10-2012, 02:25 PM   #1
inspiredromance
inspiredromance began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Free on Amazon May 12th&13th! The Apple Tree by Lynette Sofras

FREE on Amazon this weekend only! Download your copy on Saturday 5/12 or Sunday 5/13 for FREE!

The Apple Tree By Lynette Sofras

2011 Inspired Romance Novels' Writing Contest GRAND PRIZE WINNER!!

Escaping from your past is never easy, as young hospital doctor Juliet discovers when she tries to start afresh, leaving both her marriage and her career behind. Love blossoms rapidly when she meets the mysterious and forthright ‘gardener’, Nicholas, who seems to herald the new beginning she craves.

The past quickly dissolves into insignificance as their all-consuming romance propels them forward but Juliet has to learn the price of happiness in the cruelest way possible. Will she be able face the painful roots of her past in order for her future to grow strong and healthy?

Be sure to download your copy while it’s free!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Apple-Tree...6670835&sr=8-3

www.inspiredromancenovels.com

Excerpt:

Reviews:

4 Stars! "What a sweet romance filled with some major life changes and growth for both Nicholas and Juliet. The right amount of romantic tension between the two is icing on the cake for the reader. This reviewer recommends The Apple Tree if you are looking for a great satisfying read to add to your bookshelf." Matilda, Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More

"Lynette Sofras showed how the written word should be used. Her ability to weave her story with such beautiful use of the English language is second to none.I wasin awe of how the words leapt off the pagein such splendour. What an amazing voice for a romance writer to have." Anne Ashby, www.anneashby.com

5 Stars! "Lynette Sofras is a great storyteller. Her language flows easily. The plot is complex but utterly believable and her characters live and breathe. I found the whole deeply satisfying. A very mature work for a first novel. I look forward to reading many more." Jenny Twist, author, http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/255469026

5 Stars! "I consumed The Apple Tree by Ms. Sofras in one evening. I found the conflict impressive and the resolution splendid as people have to humble themselves and take some risks. I really did not want this story to end and would have liked more... I will be on the lookout for more from Ms. Sofras." Tifferz, www.tifferzbookreview.blogspot.com
inspiredromance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
theapatra
author of Water Witch
theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
sending this link to my mom. she'll love it
theapatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #3
inspiredromance
inspiredromance began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
For those who may have stopped by Amazon today and found The Apple Tree not free (except for Prime members) this was a glitch on Amazon's part. It has now been repaired and the book is free. Enjoy!
inspiredromance is offline   Reply With Quote