Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-26-2011, 12:31 PM   #46
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Neil, you'll be pleased to know that the promo *is* working - started reading Time Travail today and loving it will recommend it on other forums and it looks like I'll do more shopping soon.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:05 PM   #47
RolandD
Fanatic
RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch is now my main eReader.
Wow, that was quick. Thanks to Neil, who was up a three this morning, sending me 2+1 free books.
RolandD is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2011, 03:38 PM   #48
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Dear Neil,

My books arrived and I am very happy and thankfull!!! Choosing them was fun and I am sure I will be back to do some shopping.

This is so generous and nice. Thank you so much!
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:13 PM   #49
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Glad you're happy, Rold. Just gone 3.00am again -- and still at it. A delight to hear from you, too Poppaea. Hope you enjoy the books. Happy reading, folks. Now really must hit the hay and grab some shut-eye reading for an early start tomorrow. Bestests. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:46 AM   #50
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Thanks Neil!

I'm going to take my time to review your list. My jetBook Lite has its own BeWrite Books folder.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2011, 01:15 PM   #51
Illinifan
Connoisseur
Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 4, iPhone 4, iPod touch, Sony PRS 300
Just opened my email from Neil and was psyched to see my two free books plus one.

Thanks, Neil. What a deal...
Illinifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:37 PM   #52
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Not a 'deal' Illinifan; just a gesture between like-minded pals. Happy reading. Neil
Old 02-27-2011, 03:15 PM   #53
anjirlly
Groupie
anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.

Device: Kindle on Android phone; PB360; Sony 950
Many thanks, Neil, for so quickly and generously sending my epub requests, plus extras! I do work at a university, and will appreciate the extra dose of humor.
anjirlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:26 PM   #54
neilmarr
neilmarr

Guessed so, Anjrlly. One of those extra books, by the way (*Bottom of the List*), was written by Steve Attridge, an admirable scholar and an Oxford Don. He's got one heck of a pedigree and you can Google him easily.

Before this debut novel with us, he always worked TV and theatre writing (many, many awards). I thought it might appeal to you because of your educational connection and obvious sense of humour ... not to mention the way things are moving so depressingly in 'advanced' education. Steve has a unique way of expressing that in his fun work.

Steve and his partner, Hedda (she's creative director of the Watermill Theatre), came over to visit Skovia and me here in the south of France during my edit and we had a whale of a time. The result is that I'm promised a sequel to 'Bottom' this year ... and then a series.

And to think, the tale started life as a short story!

Editors can be darned persuasive chaps, you know ...

Happy reading, chum. And bestests. Neil
Old 02-27-2011, 05:56 PM   #55
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Smile Cor blimey, guvnor................

" If you want a thing done, get a busy man to do it "

Well, that's what they say, so a lot of people should be knocking on Neil's Bewrite email door.

There I was, Sunday morning, quick look in the mailbox - too soon, only sent last night................... my books, plus an extra, and a charming message. Quite set me up for the day................

Greatly appreciated Neil, long may thee prosper !!
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:21 PM   #56
neilmarr
neilmarr

Live long, Carpetmojo. A pleasure to oblige. Bestests. Neil
Old 02-27-2011, 09:17 PM   #57
neilmarr
neilmarr

Over three hundred free ebooks so far sent out to pals here at MR. Don't think we've missed anyone. Keep those requests coming in, folks. It's a delight to swap notes with you.

But this is the third day on the trot when I've worked until way after 3.00am my time here in France (and I hit the desk early, too). So I'm crawling off to hit the hay before I flake out over the keyboard. Apologies if any incoming requests before I come to again are delayed for a few hours because of time zone differences.

Cheers. Neil
Old 02-28-2011, 07:54 AM   #58
Bikeridr
Information Acquirer
Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 International, Pocketbook Color
Thank You very much, Neil.
I have some 2.000 locations left on my current book. I guess I will be rady to start on the two books I received in due time for the "official" 6th March start of the "Read an Ebook"-week.
Bikeridr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:01 AM   #59
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Thanks for the books and enjoy your rest - you deserve it.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:44 AM   #60
neilmarr
neilmarr

A pleasure, Bikeridr and FF2. Happy reading. Partner Tony's back at his desk in BC, Canada (Pacific Time) today, so I'll be able to catch some shut-eye tonight (France is on Central European Time) without worrying that some incoming requests may be delayed a while because of time-zone differences. So far, I think we're bang up to date.

Thanks for joining in, people. Much appreciated and it's a delight to swap notes with you and send books. MR rocks!

Bestests. Neil