Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-10-2010, 12:04 AM   #1
Nakor
Addict
Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre
100% micropay rebate on Oscar tie-in novels @ FictionWise

They're not knocking anything off the price itself, but they'll rebate 100% of the price of these 10 books with their micropay cash you can use to buy other books. If you were going to pick up these books somewhere, or looking to grab something else off FW anyway, it might be worth checking into these. These books are not DRM-free.

"Invictus" by John Carlin, click here.

"Inglourious Basterds" by Quentin Tarantino, click here.

"The Last Station" by Jay Parini, click here.

"Julie and Julia" by Julie Powell, click here.

"Coraline" by Neil Gaiman and McKean, click here.

"An Education" by Nick Hornby, click here.

"The Lovely Bones" by Alice Sebold, click here.

"Dear John" by Nicholas Sparks, click here.

"Shutter Island" by Dennis Lehane, click here.

"Alice in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll, click here.
Nakor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:56 AM   #2
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Hefty price for the 'Alice' book, no? It's free in e-form all over the place. I have to admit, devout Fictionwise customer though I am, their prices have been disappointing me lately, even if there is the rebate. I just got The Lovely Bones for like $1.50 from Kobo because it had a low list price and I had a coupon on top of that. That's better for me right now than paying 20 times that and having a ton of micropay to spend on other over-priced things.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-10-2010, 01:48 AM   #3
Nakor
Addict
Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre
I have to agree. I haven't seen a lot on their site lately that isn't bested by other sites. Though often enough in my case I can't buy them from the other sites due to geographical restrictions. :\
Nakor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:57 AM   #4
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Yeah... I gave them a miss when all the geo restrictions started happening... I happy to read new authors... some of the novels are better than the most famous writers... The most disappointing book I've read in the last 6 months was a Stephen King novel... Go figure..
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:00 PM   #5
CleverClothe
Guru
CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
Hefty price for the 'Alice' book, no? It's free in e-form all over the place. I have to admit, devout Fictionwise customer though I am, their prices have been disappointing me lately, even if there is the rebate. I just got The Lovely Bones for like $1.50 from Kobo because it had a low list price and I had a coupon on top of that. That's better for me right now than paying 20 times that and having a ton of micropay to spend on other over-priced things.
FW doesn't set the prices, they just give us the sales (instead of strait discounts). Hopefully they we still be able to do sales after the MacMillan deal starts.
CleverClothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert