Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-09-2009, 04:46 PM   #1
albert1028
albert1028 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Waterfield Slipcase, sleeve case, & Travel Case

Hi There,

This is a new forum to me and as a new kindle 2 user, i'd like to say hi and give some of those people searching for cases another great option.

Waterfield (sfbags.com) just started producing a travel case, sleevecase (which i ordered) and a slipcase. I have owned sfbags for multiple things such as my laptop which is amazing and protection is extreme solid. If you have never experienced a waterfield bag, the quality is extremely top notch.

The sleeve case has two sizes which is for a nake kindle or a kindle with a case attached to it (for those who want maximum protection).

Here's the weblink: http://sfbags.com/products/kindle/kindlecase.htm

Hope this helps some people narrow down their choices.

Last edited by albert1028; 03-09-2009 at 04:49 PM.
albert1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:28 PM   #2
albert1028
albert1028 began at the beginning.

Here's my youtube review clip of the waterfield kindle 2 sleevecase. Please bear with me, this was my first video uplink ever to the internet. I'm trying to figure out how to convert and upload it as HQ on youtube. This didn't work, so i'm gonna have to figure it out. If you want to view it, here's the link:

Any constructive thoughts are welcome! I want to learn how to review so everyone can gain something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert1028 View Post
Hi There,

This is a new forum to me and as a new kindle 2 user, i'd like to say hi and give some of those people searching for cases another great option.

Waterfield (sfbags.com) just started producing a travel case, sleevecase (which i ordered) and a slipcase. I have owned sfbags for multiple things such as my laptop which is amazing and protection is extreme solid. If you have never experienced a waterfield bag, the quality is extremely top notch.

The sleeve case has two sizes which is for a nake kindle or a kindle with a case attached to it (for those who want maximum protection).

Here's the weblink: http://sfbags.com/products/kindle/kindlecase.htm

Hope this helps some people narrow down their choices.

Last edited by albert1028; 03-17-2009 at 06:48 PM. Reason: fix youtube link
albert1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2009, 07:34 PM   #3
Old Man
Old Man has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Old Man has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Old Man has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Old Man has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Thanks for the review, albert1028. Very informative and will certainly help those shopping for a case.

HAPPY READING!!!
Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 08:45 PM   #4
ratflinger
Enthusiast
ratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: K3, Touch, Paperwhite 3G
I received the slip case this week, so far I really like it. So much so that I returned my Prodigy
ratflinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 07:03 PM   #5
kevindorsey
Evangelist
kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle
Good to have another option.
kevindorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-27-2009, 07:44 PM   #6
MoboHobo
Banned
MoboHobo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for posting the video as well.
MoboHobo is offline   Reply With Quote