Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 09-01-2011, 07:26 PM   #76
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Most of the non-readers of my acquaintance know how to do and make a lot more things than my bookworm friends and me, even if they might have a narrower perspective on the world and human existence. They also spend nearly all of what free time they have in the company of friends and family, even if only watching tv or sitting around a fire and drinking. While there are occasions where it's frustrating that I can't share a book I know would touch them, I appreciate their influence in my life regardless.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:06 PM   #77
Statch
Connoisseur
Statch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it is

Device: Kindle PW2, Samsung Galaxy 3, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
Most of the non-readers of my acquaintance know how to do and make a lot more things than my bookworm friends and me, even if they might have a narrower perspective on the world and human existence. They also spend nearly all of what free time they have in the company of friends and family, even if only watching tv or sitting around a fire and drinking. While there are occasions where it's frustrating that I can't share a book I know would touch them, I appreciate their influence in my life regardless.
This is a really good insight and a very nice way of looking at it!
Statch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert