Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 02-23-2013, 07:29 PM   #1
selfcater1
selfcater1 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Playing MP3 files on a Kindle

Hi,
I have an old KIndle, and although it works ok reading an Ebook, it is a PIA listening to MP3 story files.
The main problem is I listen to these in bed, fall asleep, and have to scroll thru the story 30 seconds at a time to get to where I was when I fell asleep, which can take a long time if the file is 2 hours long.
Is there a similar device, that has a fast forward?
thanks
selfcater1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:32 AM   #2
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
No idea about e-readers, but you'd be far better with a cheap MP3 player to listen to audio books anyway, and they will have a fast forward button.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert