Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-08-2007, 11:44 AM   #1
rmt
rmt began at the beginning.

Variation in eInk Screens

I bought two readers and just notice the other night that the letters are noticeably darker on one reader than the other. Since poor contrast is my biggest gripe about the reader, I suddenly felt gipped. Has any one else noticed significant differences from one sample of the reader to another?
rmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 11:57 AM   #2
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
You can adjust contrast of the Reader's screen.
http://www.msh-tools.com/ebook/contrast.html
You can make your letters blacker but that will lead to more ghosting.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert