Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-19-2008, 01:03 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I am spending...

Way too much time playing with you guys, and not enough time reading or doing housework. You are addictive, and I think there should be a warning on the "introduce yourself" page. Perhaps it is because I feel like I am talking/listening to people who are literate and able to communicate verbally in complete sentences? Do not misunderstand me, I 'm no Einstein, but watching the decline in the verbal and written use of the English language has depressed me beyond belief.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:13 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
oh, tell me about it... it's a miracle i get any work done at all these days. (speaking of work... have to go.)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-19-2008, 01:13 PM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
The decline began when they started requiring calculators in elementary math. After that, it's been downhill ever since.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:17 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

uh.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh, tell me about it... it's a miracle i get any work done at all these days. (speaking of work... have to go.)
Okay, now you are just pulling my chain........

Last edited by desertgrandma; 06-19-2008 at 01:20 PM. Reason: I actually used the "LOL"......I'm doomed!
Old 06-19-2008, 01:21 PM   #5
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
She's not kidding. Me, too. Can't seem to focus on things that need to be done when there's stuff going on here at MR.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-19-2008, 01:23 PM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
She's not kidding. Me, too. Can't seem to focus on things that need to be done when there's stuff going on here at MR.
i'm really not kidding.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:31 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

'sigh..........
Old 06-19-2008, 01:47 PM   #8
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I have the same problem, which is why we started a Class Action Lawsuit against MR for making us spend so much time here. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...t=class+action

Disregard the virtual banning that we got for doing it, we shall overcome!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:19 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

class action suit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I have the same problem, which is why we started a Class Action Lawsuit against MR for making us spend so much time here. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...t=class+action

Disregard the virtual banning that we got for doing it, we shall overcome!
Oh goodie, money for not being personally responsible for our own actions? Hooray, let the good times roll!!
Old 06-19-2008, 02:31 PM   #10
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Oh goodie, money for not being personally responsible for our own actions? Hooray, let the good times roll!!
It IS a class-action lawsuit, after all.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:33 PM   #11
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It's OK with my bosses, no matter what I do, as long as I keep up with my deadlines. So, MRing while waiting for returned pages is still considered working. At least by my definition.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:34 PM   #12
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

But wait.........I see you are running for office. Could this class action suit simply be a way of pandering to the unwashed masses? For, oh, lets see..........VOTES perhaps?
Old 06-19-2008, 02:36 PM   #13
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
But wait.........I see you are running for office. Could this class action suit simply be a way of pandering to the unwashed masses? For, oh, lets see..........VOTES perhaps?
Naw, he's running for bribes. He's also running in a time vortex continuum for prez election 2004. Keep up!
Old 06-19-2008, 02:41 PM   #14
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Naw, he's running for bribes. He's also running in a time vortex continuum for prez election 2004. Keep up!
  • oh.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:45 PM   #15
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
He's running for bribes?! Hey, pshwynk, when do I get my share?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness