Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-15-2009, 12:53 PM   #1
wallflower75
Groupie
wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/iPhone 6 Plus/iPad mini
Cover question

One of the tabs on my mom's 505 cover broke today. Does anyone know where I can find an inexpensive replacement cover for it? I've been looking with little success for one. And does anyone know if the 600 cover would work if I can't find one?
wallflower75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:51 PM   #2
willanaya
Enthusiast
willanaya began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs-350
try your local target. the lighted covers are going cheap. cheap i say.
willanaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2009, 02:07 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Take a look at the 'Easy i' fliptop cover for the 505, Wallflower. Soft leather and reinforced. Fastens with a sturdy stud. The beauty of the fliptop is that it can be used freestanding (if, for instance, you read while you eat), and a convenient leather loop at the back allows you to very comfortably hold the device in one hand (by slipping one or two fingers through the loop), leaving the thumb free to turn pages. Best few bucks I've spent in a long while. Good luck. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:48 AM   #4
bookfanmd
Addict
bookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony 300/505/T1 Nook STWG Kobo Glo Kobo Aura HD KDX iPad1 K3 KT PW2
Amazon.com still has the M-edge covers for the Sony 505. The last time I looked they were $24.99. Others have reported using the cover for the Sony 700, they were $14.99. I ordered one of these and I don't think they fit as well on the left side. At the bottom the leather bracket overlaps the page control and at the top it only goes over a small section of corner, not as much as their 505 cover. I shook it over the bed a few times and the Sony did not fall out of the cover so I guess it's secure enough for normal use though. I would probably pay the extra $10 for the 505 cover if doing it again though. Some people don't like the way the corner brackets cover their Sony on these covers but I got used to it very quicky and it doesn't bother me at all now.
bookfanmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:27 PM   #5
sayhello
Addict
sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Blue!), PRS-650 (Black), iPad, iPod Touch
I'm going to put in another vote for the M-Edge Executive jacket for the 505. Really good quality, very secure, and nice-looking. The tabs breaking off is not that uncommon.

On Amazon.com

On M-Edge's site

Sayhello
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2009, 10:29 AM   #6
wallflower75
Groupie
wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/iPhone 6 Plus/iPad mini
I don't know how my mother would like the M-Edge, but I think I'll show it to her to see what she thinks. Thanks!
wallflower75 is offline   Reply With Quote