Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-06-2012, 10:49 AM   #1126
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
edit: I've decided to add this one to my TBR list. Since it's from Penguin, I won't buy it. Instead, I'll check it out from the library. When I'm ready for it, I'll borrow my son's Sony (only available in EPUB).
I'd spend a dollar to make sure you can read it, if you are adding it to your TBR list (no telling if Penguin will yank all their e-titles out of the library by then).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:58 AM   #1127
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I'd spend a dollar to make sure you can read it, if you are adding it to your TBR list (no telling if Penguin will yank all their e-titles out of the library by then).
I found it curious that under publisher it reads: "Penguin; 3rd edition" and sold by "Amazon Digital Services." I would have expected it to be Agency price-locked.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2012, 11:31 AM   #1128
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
I'm a crafter so I went with A Life in Stitches. It called out to me.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:50 AM   #1129
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Penguin's on my "do not buy from" list. Since the library already paid for it, I have no problem borrowing it.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:38 PM   #1130
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Last Day for this Offer - 08 Apr

Last chance; this offer expires tonight (Sun 08 Apr) at 11:59 PM Pacific time.

Get one of 50 Biography/History Titles for $1
Advert
Old 04-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #1131
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
New offer:

Get $10 Off a $30 Purchase of Select Neutrogena® Items
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #1132
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

New Offer (claim by 13 Apr)
Old 04-10-2012, 08:03 AM   #1133
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Thanks; that one snuck by me yesterday. It looked like another stupid Neutrogena ad, so I ignored it.

BTW, this offer must be claimed by 25 Apr and redeemed by 25 May.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #1134
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
I don't have the Neutrogena or $2 off MP3 special offers. I see only ads for Ray-Ban, Nexxus, and Kenneth Cole. I sync daily, and I just did it again. No special offers. Is anyone else experiencing this?
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:22 PM   #1135
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
I don't have the Neutrogena or $2 off MP3 special offers. I see only ads for Ray-Ban, Nexxus, and Kenneth Cole. I sync daily, and I just did it again. No special offers. Is anyone else experiencing this?
That's quite unusual. Call Kindle CS at 1-866-321-8851 and see what they say. Since you have the same gen Kindle as I do, it can't be a model specific offer.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:27 PM   #1136
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I just restarted my Kindle. Then I synced again. No new offers. When I synced a second time, three AmazonLocal offers appeared (a restaurant, skin care, and yoga). When I synced a third time, the Neutrogena and $2 off MP3 album offers were added! I've never had that happen before. Weird.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:55 PM   #1137
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
I just restarted my Kindle. Then I synced again. No new offers. When I synced a second time, three AmazonLocal offers appeared (a restaurant, skin care, and yoga). When I synced a third time, the Neutrogena and $2 off MP3 album offers were added! I've never had that happen before. Weird.
If it happens again try syncing during late night hours. I have had issues with my Kindle Fire not syncing correctly during peak hours it could be a similar issue. Amazon's servers seem to be overloaded as of late.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:05 PM   #1138
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
If it happens again try syncing during late night hours. I have had issues with my Kindle Fire not syncing correctly during peak hours it could be a similar issue. Amazon's servers seem to be overloaded as of late.
Thanks, Blossom. I do read this Special Offers thread regularly, so I should know if I'm missing an offer in the future. If it continues to be a problem, I'll contact Amazon, but for now it seems to be okay.

Last edited by DreamWriter; 01-24-2014 at 11:32 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:43 AM   #1139
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

New Offer (claim by 21 Apr)
  • Get 5 Audible Classics for $0.99 each -- exp 28 Apr

This is more than likely NOT a Special Offer, even though it says it is. As such, I've posted the details in the Deals Forum. Please post comments there. Thanks

Last edited by tubemonkey; 04-21-2012 at 02:17 AM. Reason: added claim by date
Old 04-21-2012, 01:41 AM   #1140
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

New Offer (claim by 23 Apr)