Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-24-2011, 07:36 PM   #1
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Happy Thanksgiving

I got so wrapped up browsing the forum today that I forgot to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:47 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Happy Thanksgiving!

Ours has been postpone till the weekend due to our water heater going out and the downstairs smelled like smoke. I hit the breaker.

We improvised by going to Walmart and picked up some microwavable Hormel dishes and ate with paper plates and plastic ware.

Landlord will be here tomorrow to fix it I hope.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:57 PM   #3
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Happy Thanksgiving!

Ours has been postpone till the weekend due to our water heater going out and the downstairs smelled like smoke. I hit the breaker.

We improvised by going to Walmart and picked up some microwavable Hormel dishes and ate with paper plates and plastic ware.

Landlord will be here tomorrow to fix it I hope.

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like you had an exciting day. The important thing is everyone is safe. Hopefully you will get it fixed and you'll enjoy a nice Thanksgiving meal this weekend.

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-24-2011 at 08:00 PM.
Old 11-24-2011, 07:59 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
Sorry to hear that. Sounds like you had an exciting day. The important thing is everyone is safe. Hopefully you will get it fixed and you'll enjoy anice Thanksgiving meal this weekend.
It really makes you think what you are thankful for. I smelled smoke last night all night but couldn't find the source till this afternoon when we got up and I tried to brush my teeth.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:02 PM   #5
Noah98
Eccentric
Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The nook, ipad 3, Kindle Fire HD (8.9), Kindle Paperwhite
I hope everyone has a wonderful, restful holiday!
Noah98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:28 PM   #6
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Relaxing now and I hope folks are enjoying the day.

Off to the gym tomorrow morning and then to Best Buy to get the Kindle Fire!
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:23 PM   #7
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

It's been many years since I've enjoyed a meal as good as the one this evening. My hostess said that she cooked the bird at the regular temperature for an hour to kill the germs, and then lowered the temperature to cook it for a very long time. Very, very moist.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:47 PM   #8
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. The crowd is all gone and I'm relaxing with a glass of wine and playing with my Kindle Fire.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:22 PM   #9
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Belated Happy Turkey Day to all!
Still digesting yesterday's food!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:14 AM   #10
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has been having a nice holiday and a nice weekend is right around the corner!
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:36 AM   #11
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
That's my normal Thanksgiving.

Note to self: Add paper plates to the grocery list.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:59 AM   #12
obsessed2
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post

Now that there is funny.
Old 11-26-2011, 03:16 PM   #13
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post

Don't forget the plastic cutlery and plastic cups too!

Hormel and Bob Evans makes some nice microwavable thanksgiving dishes like greenbean casserole, glazed apples, stuffing, mash potatoes and turkey sliced in gravy are to name the ones we had.

We wont talk about sodium content. It's does not exist on special days.
Old 11-26-2011, 07:04 PM   #14
obsessed2
Wizard

Quote:
Don't forget the plastic cutlery and plastic cups too!

Hormel and Bob Evans makes some nice microwavable thanksgiving dishes like greenbean casserole, glazed apples, stuffing, mash potatoes and turkey sliced in gravy are to name the ones we had.

We wont talk about sodium content. It's does not exist on special days.

Now that there is funny too !!!
Old 11-27-2011, 08:05 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Today we have the our Thanksgiving.

We woke up and watched the Macy's day parade on DVR. The whole time pretending it was Thursday. I cooked our bird and all the trimmings,

We ate at 5pm and now I feel like a stuff turkey! *groans*

I currently got an Apple Dutch Crumb Pie cooling.

I've been shopping online. I picked up a Sansa Clip Zip for $29.99. I love Prime! Bought alot of DVD movies including the Harry Potter movies set.

I also bought a couple of Kindle books from the Cyber Monday sale.

So I've had a good day!