Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 04-20-2024, 07:28 PM   #9481
cantper
cantper began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post

Thanks. Also is there a way to ignore/skip updating certain storyUrls when using Fanficfare to batch update a large number of stories at once?
cantper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 07:34 PM   #9482
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Use Calibre search (or virtual libraries or tabs or Reading List plugin, etc, etc) to restrict the list of stories first.

Whenever a new user starts asking such questions I feel obligated to point at FAQ:

Why shouldn't I just select my entire library and use FanFicFare plugin to check for updates?
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 08:10 PM   #9483
Wolgan
Enthusiast
Wolgan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
New Test Version Posted

2024-04-20
- adapter_storiesonlinenet: Fix for /library/ -> /s/
Just downloaded test version and confirmed, this resolved the issue. Thank you!
Wolgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 09:04 AM   #9484
MrKonan
MrKonan began at the beginning.

Device: iPad/Kindle App
Quote:
(Sorry I do not have a github account to add comments to that thread)

Hi JimmXinu,

Looks like I'm also seeing the 'new' changes to the literotica website. The literotica plugin adapter does not work for me any longer. (due to changes to website layouts/URLs)

Moderator Notice
EDIT - MobileRead doesn't like NSFW links -- I'm not sure if links in attached files count.

I'm attaching the debug log with the errors. Please let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: txt fanficfare-debug log - 21-04-2024.txt (5.9 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by JimmXinu; 04-21-2024 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Remove NSFW link
MrKonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 10:51 AM   #9485
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKonan View Post
Looks like I'm also seeing the 'new' changes to the literotica website. The literotica plugin adapter does not work for me any longer. (due to changes to website layouts/URLs)
FYI, I removed your NSFW link for you. MR doesn't like them. That's one reason I'm mostly keeping discussion of this one on github.

Like I've said before--I can't see these site changes. It's really hard to fix things I can't see.
Old 04-21-2024, 11:01 AM   #9486
Wolgan
Enthusiast

MrKonan, just curious, do you have the beta features option turned in literotica settings?

(screenshot is SFW)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2024-04-21 07_51_39-Literotica — Mozilla Firefox.png
Views:	24
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	207746  
Old 04-21-2024, 11:07 AM   #9487
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolgan View Post
MrKonan, just curious, do you have the beta features option turned in literotica settings?

(screenshot is SFW)
I've been avoiding making an account on this site for years, but now I feel like I must to get to the bottom of this. Hopefully I'll be able to see both versions then.

Thanks for the SFW check, BTW.
Old 04-21-2024, 11:13 AM   #9488
Wolgan
Enthusiast

Quote:
I've been avoiding making an account on this site for years, but now I feel like I must to get to the bottom of this. Hopefully I'll be able to see both versions then.
Not necessarily, I have that selected, and I'm not seeing any of the new changes. FFF still working fine on the site for me. I'll update on the github bug thread if that changes.
Old 04-21-2024, 12:03 PM   #9489
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Does turning beta off solve it? There's a beta opt-out for non-users, too.
Old 04-21-2024, 12:39 PM   #9490
MrKonan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolgan View Post

(screenshot is SFW)
I just checked the settings in my options.. It was turned on but I've turned it off and looks like I'm stuck w/ the site's new look (even signed off and on.. will remove cookies and try again)
Old 04-21-2024, 01:01 PM   #9491
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKonan View Post
I just checked the settings in my options.. It was turned on but I've turned it off and looks like I'm stuck w/ the site's new look (even signed off and on.. will remove cookies and try again)
Clearing the cache?
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 01:41 PM   #9492
MrKonan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Clearing the cache?
Did as well.. no luck

Tags