Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old Yesterday, 01:46 PM   #9301
andreabc
Zealot
andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (4th gen)
Molly Fyde and the Parsona Rescue (Book 1 of the Bern Saga) by Hugh Howey is free with the code MOLLYFREE

(I looked back some pages and I don't think this has been posted, I got the code from the Riffle newsletter)
andreabc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:51 PM   #9302
samosa
Connoisseur
samosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Kobo Aura, Aura HD and Mini, PW1 and PW2, Nook STG
65% codes
Spoiler:
f4t3gY
f4Scse
F49A9r
f3WW32
f3uFfe
F3pW6d

65% codes that should still work in the old checkout
Spoiler:
f3B8Zc
F2MTxT
EZznLk
EZYvC5
eFrw8J
efQ3Lg
efLUwW
eFhVDh
bxcbz5
AGKkKt
6I3yiE
6HQFWh
6hdn7f
6haFg3
6h9Ltr
6h3tzm
5ceWeb
5CcUhT
5brq66
samosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM   #9303
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabc View Post
Molly Fyde and the Parsona Rescue (Book 1 of the Bern Saga) by Hugh Howey is free with the code MOLLYFREE

(I looked back some pages and I don't think this has been posted, I got the code from the Riffle newsletter)
Thanks. This has been on my list of books to check out for a while now.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM   #9304
OrientalReader
OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.

Device: Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by samosa View Post
65% codes
Spoiler:
f4t3gY
f4Scse
F49A9r
f3WW32
f3uFfe
F3pW6d

65% codes that should still work in the old checkout
Spoiler:
f3B8Zc
F2MTxT
EZznLk
EZYvC5
eFrw8J
efQ3Lg
efLUwW
eFhVDh
bxcbz5
AGKkKt
6I3yiE
6HQFWh
6hdn7f
6haFg3
6h9Ltr
6h3tzm
5ceWeb
5CcUhT
5brq66
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Both works for me!
OrientalReader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM   #9305
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Bob View Post
The trick, as I understand it, is to start in a New Checkout country where they're available, open the multiple tabs from there, proceed to the checkout screen in each tab, and then switch to a country where those books are both available and discountable. That apparently dodges the Old Checkout problem because you've already started checking out, see?

The problem would seem to be cases where the book is available under one UPC in one country and a different one in another; that poses more of a "can't get there from here" situation, but there are usually ways to get inventive with such restrictions.

At least, that's what I've heard. I'd certainly not be the type to experiment with such things myself...
Hmmm...I guess I've been lucky to just have most of what I want to buy so far available in India, where most things (all?) are discountable, and which gives me the new checkout by default when I use Chrome, and thus I don't have to change countries after I'm part way into the process. I can just open a bunch of tabs, with a different book in each, and proceed from there.

I'll play around with this some and see if I can get it to work, although I think it may be tricky, since they aren't widely available to start with. Thanks for the suggestion - my fingers are crossed!

Sue
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM   #9306
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Searching ...
75%
EJ6eDc EKMYB9 em3WTH
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM   #9307
Lynx-lynx
Cheeky Kiki!!
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo
Enjoy

65%
Spoiler:
Czt4Qe CzYQxx czYUIb D2J2cZ e2ghUz FASnJe

55%
Spoiler:
8P5cQg 8PeDKd 8piMic 8pjDtW 8RMwvH 8RM5cw 8RnphL 8rxjn4 afjtWN BGkDjp bGr4SY BgVY88 bgwaQ6 BGxpn8 CUaVMz CW27qm CWeyCz cWgrfG cWiTt6 Cwk22H CWqb7G cWTIva cwtUAR DWsRA7 dXCk5P f8Yhhg f9AXP4
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM   #9308
mambabasa
mambabasa is a rising star in the heavensmambabasa is a rising star in the heavensmambabasa is a rising star in the heavensmambabasa is a rising star in the heavensmambabasa is a rising star in the heavensmambabasa is a rising star in the heavensmambabasa is a rising star in the heavensmambabasa is a rising star in the heavensmambabasa is a rising star in the heavensmambabasa is a rising star in the heavensmambabasa is a rising star in the heavens

Device: kobo,kindle,nook
55% :

4IFXTJ 4Lemv2 69bSHc 69Kabs 69NMCN 69NMCN 69rDwa 69vDHi

6wSIVf 94MTav 94pWu6 95B4a5 B85atn B8tTMs b8yn3h b9Egez

b9PU8V BA5Lva ChHAZL CHIiCS DNTKLy DNvrMs Dnxq6w EMgnqj

EMiJP5 g26QZY

65%:

4mId2q 6UuZhE 97pBdd BcApmT dqj5CP DqrjyT Ep8ACv

EpFiVy g2KpIy G2vvaC g2yM5t g3p9YC

75%:

4WPjjG 6HZpvZ 7fzDLg 7GdDTP 7gK2xq cIVqS4 CIyD8m dpXUks

ekitmx fznYgf

Hope someone can use these still
mambabasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM   #9309
RZetlin
Addict
RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Glo, Asus MeMO Pad HD 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mambabasa View Post
Hope someone can use these still
You're codes are like Christmas!
RZetlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:01 AM   #9310
rchiang
rchiang has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rchiang has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rchiang has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rchiang has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rchiang has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rchiang has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rchiang has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rchiang has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rchiang has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rchiang has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rchiang has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: none
Last batch...

75%
Spoiler:

esUpH3
eyBfnU
gbcWC7
gbd6dF
gbE9ax
rchiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:35 AM   #9311
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
FYI I joined the mailing list at Atlantic Books and got a Kobo promo code for a free book (this one) as part of their Free Book Friday promotion. (It was a full-priced book, entering the promo code gave me a 100% discount).
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:11 AM   #9312
arasyi
Connoisseur
arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
FYI I joined the mailing list at Atlantic Books and got a Kobo promo code for a free book (this one) as part of their Free Book Friday promotion. (It was a full-priced book, entering the promo code gave me a 100% discount).
Can you share the code that you received?
arasyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:54 AM   #9313
ilikebookywooky
Connoisseur
ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I <3 Kobo
I hope these will still be useful for some!

55% off

BQUFB2
bQyFQB
fSpRBQ
fs4CEA
FS6XCA
fSATm9
br2eiB
BrbXge
fsFQ6v
FsFDQx
bRcFs9
fSe4ch
bufqyS
buiIBN
frIq2U
frM6LH
fRnVEw
FrSAbh
FrYP2b
fRZLxC
fs2dqM
fsdaBk
fSIrwv

65% off

fsIqHY
FsQzPZ
FSETrx
bTKV9R
bxG3Za
frQiZf
fsTjr6
FRVSrc
FRyVi9
fS3etf
fsv2XL
Ft5YB3
ilikebookywooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:58 AM   #9314
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arasyi View Post
Can you share the code that you received?
No, it was a one-off code for a specific book, but I thought I'd post in case others want to join the mailing list and get their own code (although Free Book Friday might have just been one specific Friday, so perhaps it is too late).

Edit: The book I got was a recommendation based on my favourite book, so would probably be different for each person. I don't really understand why they recommended this particular book for me, but since it was free I can't complain, and it looks readable anyway.

Last edited by GeoffR; Today at 02:06 AM.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:30 AM   #9315
samosa
Connoisseur
samosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Kobo Aura, Aura HD and Mini, PW1 and PW2, Nook STG
45% codes
Spoiler:
fiZ3YZ
fIVR2Y
fIV59r
fisWYT
fiSQz2
FisqKB
fiRc3s
fiQGLi
FiqfWK