Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

View Poll Results: Which book should we read in April?
Berserker by Steve Jordan 4 10.81%
Neptune Crossing by Jeffrey Carver 10 27.03%
Union of Renegades: The Rys Chronicles Book I by Tracy Falbe 6 16.22%
Hal Spacejock by Simon Haynes 5 13.51%
Tide Mill by Richard Herley 2 5.41%
The Penal Colony by Richard Herley 5 13.51%
The Moon and the Sun by Vonda McIntyre 5 13.51%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-24-2009, 07:25 PM   #16
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
I broke down and put my vote in for Neptune Crossing. I already downloaded from here, but I haven't read it yet and I need a kick in the butt to get me started
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 07:41 PM   #17
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2009, 07:48 PM   #18
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post

Didn't know what that smilie was at first..
Old 03-24-2009, 08:15 PM   #19
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Yes, I know. Neptune Crossing it a Jeffrey Carver, Starrigger, book though.
Yes you are right. Sorry, I read your message wrong. I thought you meant all the books in the poll this month. But you meant all the Carver books.

My bad.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:05 AM   #20
5stack
5stack began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post
Yes, you should like Penal Colony, Bob. It's a good read. I voted for Union Of Renegades because it's one of the only two on this list I haven't read yet.
5Stack is very excited about Union of Renegades !
5stack is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2009, 10:12 PM   #21
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Come on people... VOTE!
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:22 PM   #22
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Damn it's a close one.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:59 PM   #23
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Need moar votes plz, thx
Old 03-27-2009, 08:58 AM   #24
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Need moar votes plz, thx
We need one more vote for Union of Renegades: The Rys Chronicles Book I by Tracy Falbe; and 2 more each for Hal Spacejock by Simon Haynes; The Penal Colony by Richard Herley; and The Moon and the Sun by Vonda McIntyre.

And then we'll have a 5-way tie for first
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:06 AM   #25
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Yay! We got a couple more votes since last night! Keep 'em coming people!
Old 03-27-2009, 10:23 AM   #26
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
I'd be happy to vote ...

again
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:45 PM   #27
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
I think I voted in the first days of the poll. The Penal Colony by Richard Herley looks pretty interesting to me. It was hard making a choice, lots of good books this month.
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:41 AM   #28
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Come on people. Vote. Where is everyone. We had 51 voters the first month of polling in the club.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:50 PM   #29
acprinter
Groupie
acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 11th generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Come on people. Vote. Where is everyone. We had 51 voters the first month of polling in the club.

BOb
You made me feel guilty so I put my vote in for Neptune Crossing.
acprinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:02 PM   #30
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by acprinter View Post
You made me feel guilty so I put my vote in for Neptune Crossing.
I'm OK with guilt trips Thanks for voting!

Tags
mrbc