Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-15-2013, 12:50 PM   #136
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Free novella/short by Suzanna Medeiros
Dancing with the Duke (Landing a Lord)

Amazon | Kobo | All Romance
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:51 PM   #137
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Shannon Stacey's Exclusively Yours is free at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006IIWY0M?
Wow this is a nice surprise. Oh wait... I own it already. Still it's nice to get such a expensive freebie. I hope they do more promos like this.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2013, 12:57 PM   #138
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I love her Kowalski series. I actually bought Exclusively Yours twice because the first time I bought it as a PDF from ARe (back in the days before they would let you change formats). The two secondary couples in Exclusively Yours are probably my favorite Kowalskis. Enjoy!
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:23 PM   #139
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I love her Kowalski series. I actually bought Exclusively Yours twice because the first time I bought it as a PDF from ARe (back in the days before they would let you change formats). The two secondary couples in Exclusively Yours are probably my favorite Kowalskis. Enjoy!
I have the Audiobook version and the epub. One of my favorite narrators Lauren Fortgang does the books so I just know I am going to love the series.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:25 PM   #140
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Exclusively Yours is also free at Sony

and directly from Carina Press

It wasn't showing up free when I looked at Kobo.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2013, 01:46 PM   #141
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Exclusively Yours is also free at Sony

and directly from Carina Press

It wasn't showing up free when I looked at Kobo.
This is part of a bigger promo. I am going to post the Facebook link here. You have to like Harlequin to see the page but there are other freebies and deals.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:03 PM   #142
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

From Samhain:

A Hint of Frost: Araneae Nation by Hailey Edwards
(Fantasy Romance)

From eKensington:

Red (Transplanted Tales) by Kate SeRine
(Fantasy Romance)

Last edited by Blossom; 01-15-2013 at 02:06 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:08 PM   #143
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Free @ Amazon

From Samhain:

A Hint of Frost: Araneae Nation by Hailey Edwards
(Fantasy Romance)
Also free direct from Samhain (DRM free ePub)
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:13 PM   #144
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Also free direct from Samhain (DRM free ePub)
I love DRM Free and epub.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:25 PM   #145
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Almost reminds me of last January. But not really.

AND when I went to check out it told me I had three of the free titles and I knew I had two of them already and didn't click.

Big fan of Tara Taylor Quinn's books here so even a novella is a nice addition to her collection.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:30 PM   #146
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Almost reminds me of last January. But not really.

AND when I went to check out it told me I had three of the free titles and I knew I had two of them already and didn't click.

Big fan of Tara Taylor Quinn's books here so even a novella is a nice addition to her collection.
I've heard she is good. Got a few books of hers too. the $1.99 specials are nice. I think I have a few of them. Most are reissues.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:36 PM   #147
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Grabbed this one because I've heard the author's name as "recommended" and it was a great price [with Kobo 40% off was $.60] Most other stores have it for >$1, not sure if that was limited time or not.

Jean Brashear - Texas Secrets
http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Texas...gJ0A65d7uA&r=9

Last edited by Blue2u; 01-15-2013 at 05:17 PM.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:09 AM   #148
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Grave Danger [Kindle Edition] Heather Graham (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Grave-Danger-e...154606011_f_68

Quote:
The annual Thriller anthology of short fiction, now in its third year, brings together the most exciting mystery and suspense writers. This year's collection, Love Is Murder, is edited by Sandra Brown. Among the featured authors is New York Times bestselling author Heather Graham, whose original short story “Grave Danger” is now available as a free ebook.

For special-effects artist Ali MacGregor, it can be hard to tell fantasy from reality. Especially when her coworker Victor leaves her alone in the studio one night, surrounded by scary creations—zombies, werewolves and mangled corpses. And then she hears footsteps.... Footsteps that shouldn't be there.

Nearby, Ali's ex, cop Greg Austin, is called to the graveyard set of a horror movie after a real corpse appears. But the dead man isn't who his ID says he is. And Victor isn't who he seems to be, either. Greg quickly realizes that Ali, the woman he's never stopped loving, is in grave danger....
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:06 AM   #149
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Quote:
This is part of a bigger promo. I am going to post the Facebook link here. You have to like Harlequin to see the page but there are other freebies and deals.
Could someone who is on Facebook post the individual links, please? You have to register with Facebook to be able to see the page, and not even for Harlequin am I prepared to do that. So I'd appreciate it very much if someone found the time and could post the links.

Last edited by Britomart; 01-16-2013 at 01:09 AM.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:54 AM   #150
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Shannon Stacey's Exclusively Yours is free at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006IIWY0M?
I just realized now you have the free book you can get the Audible for only $3.49!

Regular Price: $17.95 | Member Price:$12.56 | Kindle Owner: $3.49
So that's a huge discount. Wow what a deal! Lauren Fortgang is an awesome voice actor. I love everything she reads.

You don't have to be an Audible member to get the Kindle owner price. You just need to own the book.

Last edited by Blossom; 01-16-2013 at 02:57 AM.