Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 11-18-2011, 12:40 AM   #1
sceadugenga
Connoisseur
sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
ePub Problem

I have been trying to copy a few ePub books to my reader and they are coming up too small to read.
when I attempt to magnify them I get...

Press D Pad and enter to confirm.

And that's it.

What's the d pad?
sceadugenga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:25 PM   #2
hernep
Enthusiast
hernep began at the beginning.

Device: iRiver Story, iPad 2
D-Pad means directional pad.
I think it refers to orange arrows, back and enter buttons on the device.
Try moving around by pressing the arrows and then pressing the orange Enter to confirm.
I suppose it shows the selected option.
hernep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 01:47 AM   #3
sceadugenga
Connoisseur
sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
No, it's really strange.
No big deal I can convert them to another format that will work but I prefer ePub.
sceadugenga is offline   Reply With Quote