Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-04-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
ufoDziner
ufoDziner began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 360
PB901?

My wife has been enjoying the use of her PB360 since Christmas. So much so that I'm sure we will get rid of most/all of her paper books. I however need a larger screen for the technical books I have. I noticed that there is a PB901 listed here https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/PocketBook_901. Does anyone have any idea when this will actually be available? It seems to be very close to what I need. Thanks in advance.
ufoDziner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:41 PM   #2
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
We'll know in a couple days. Details are to be released during CES which starts tomorrow with KeyNote etc.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2010, 05:00 AM   #3
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufoDziner View Post
My wife has been enjoying the use of her PB360 since Christmas. So much so that I'm sure we will get rid of most/all of her paper books. I however need a larger screen for the technical books I have. I noticed that there is a PB901 listed here https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/PocketBook_901. Does anyone have any idea when this will actually be available? It seems to be very close to what I need. Thanks in advance.
perhaps....maybe...and...............Let me share what I kn
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:25 PM   #4
Ulli
(-:
Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.

Device: PocketBook 360°,302
There is one problem, the plastic monitor isnt avaible in series yet. But its nearly completed. As soon as this hardware is avaible, the pocketbook will be as fast as possible released.
Ulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:30 PM   #5
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulli View Post
There is one problem, the plastic monitor isnt avaible in series yet. But its nearly completed. As soon as this hardware is avaible, the pocketbook will be as fast as possible released.
Well, not quite. There will be a model with a glass screen that will be replaced by one with a plastic screen!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2010, 04:58 PM   #6
Ulli
(-:
Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.

Device: PocketBook 360°,302
The ones with the glass will only be very few.
Its planned to stay with the plastic ones.
Ulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:17 PM   #7
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulli View Post
The ones with the glass will only be very few.
Its planned to stay with the plastic ones.
right...the delay is with the top plastic layer but that has been said to be just a couple months away...not a big deal if we have waited this long already, right?
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote