Gimme, gimme, gimme! 3 5.08%
Thank you for the music! 11 18.64%
Germany! 10 16.95%
Voulez-vous 4 6.78%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-27-2009, 05:24 PM   #1
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
ABBA - do they rock or reek?

Ok, now I really do want to know: Are there more ABBA lovers or haters amongst us?

Listen to some ABBA songs while you wait for the poll.
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 05:30 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
How anyone can NOT love ABBA's music and be uplifted by their songs is unfathomable to me. Forget the crazy costumes. Just. Listen. To. The. Music.

Oh.....and watch the movie!

(still waiting for my "ABBA" avatar from sweet Ravenne).
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-27-2009, 05:31 PM   #3
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
damn there she is! just when I thought I was gonna have to shave the dog and go on a SAR mission to AZ!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 05:33 PM   #4
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
I like ABBA! There! I said it! My therapist will be so proud of me!!!!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 05:33 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I will always come to the defense (defence for you 'over the pond'ers) of my ABBA.
Advert
Old 08-27-2009, 05:33 PM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
what ? no option for PORTUGAL ??? nor the blue one next to the fish ??? i'm sorry ravenne, i cannot vote in this poll.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 05:35 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
what ? no option for PORTUGAL ??? nor the blue one next to the fish ??? i'm sorry ravenne, i cannot vote in this poll.
Sure you can!! Just click on "SOS"!
Old 08-27-2009, 05:37 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Sure you can!! Just click on "SOS"!
nice try.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:39 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

"GERMANY"??? RAVENNE???

IS THAT YOU???
Old 08-27-2009, 05:50 PM   #10
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Now that some poll fairy added "Germany" to the poll, I'm a little undecided what to vote for. Z, are you trying to distract me????
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 05:51 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Now that some poll fairy added "Germany" to the poll, I'm a little undecided what to vote for. Z, are you trying to distract me????
i'm innocent ! i swear !! i didn't even SEE the poll fairy !!! it was like that when i got here !!! :halo:
Old 08-27-2009, 05:56 PM   #12
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
ABBA are beyond awful. If you look in the dictionary under terrible, there is a picture of ABBA.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:09 PM   #13
Laz116
Guru
Laz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Sony PRS-700
ABBA sucks.

Everything deep and meaningful becomes superficial in their interpretation.

Edit: actually I kinda have a soft spot for The Day Before You Came. But it really isn't a typical ABBA track, now is it.

Last edited by Laz116; 08-27-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Laz116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:29 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
ABBA are beyond awful. If you look in the dictionary under terrible, there is a picture of ABBA.
i thought there was a picture of yvan there.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:30 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz116 View Post
ABBA sucks.

Everything deep and meaningful becomes superficial in their interpretation.

Edit: actually I kinda have a soft spot for The Day Before You Came. But it really isn't a typical ABBA track, now is it.
pfff !