Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-06-2013, 05:59 PM   #1
acwu
acwu began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Kobo Wifi Complete Firmware

Can someone please help me get the complete firmware for Kobo wifi? Mine hangs half way through booting after applying a wrong update. I cannot return it to factory settings either. I'd really appreciate the help.
acwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:30 PM   #2
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
I've sent you a PM, but my image is for 8-bit Kobos and might not work for you.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert