epubfan began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
Wlan-modul for kobo touch?

planned in future-releases?

epubfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:34 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Could you expand please on what you mean?

If you're looking for something like the Calibre Companion for the Kobo, I doubt it.

On the other hand if you just want to download material from calibre using the Kobo's web browser, take a look at either calibre's built in content server, or COPS : Calibre OPDS PHP Server.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2013, 04:16 PM   #3
epubfan
epubfan began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Could you expand please on what you mean?
I mean, that i want receive books from calibre to kobo without USB-connection between kobo and the computer and without using the calibre webserver as workaround.
epubfan is offline   Reply With Quote