Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-18-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
jswinden
Nameless Being

HP kills WebOS

Read a news report that says HP announced they are killing WebOS and the devices which run on it, plus they are going to sell their PC division. I can't believe they wasted their time with WebOS in the first place. If they had brought it to market a few years ago it would have had a chance to survive, but bringing it to market as late as they did was incredibly stupid.
Old 08-19-2011, 12:20 AM   #2
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Saw this and was kind of relieved I gave up my Palm Pre when I did. I agree with you, their timing sucked.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert