Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-28-2009, 07:26 PM   #1
itzmeigh
Enthusiast
itzmeigh began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Looking for a thread

I'm looking for that awsome-ly helpful thread where someone compared the new Sonys to each other and to the Kindle. I can't remember if it was in this section or the 505/500 section. There were pictures and everything and the pictures showed the Kindle 2, the 505, the 300, and the 600 if I remember right.

Can someone help me find it? I have a friend asking about readers and I that thread was so helpful I'd like to link her to it.
itzmeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:46 PM   #2
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
This one?

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54982
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2009, 07:51 PM   #3
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Also check out the Wiki:

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/E-book_Reader_Matrix
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:17 PM   #4
itzmeigh
Enthusiast
itzmeigh began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Awesome Thanks guys! That was the link I was looking for and that Wiki link was great too! I passed both along.

Now... Don't we have a thread somewhere that talks about the difference in the Amazon Library and the Sony Library?
itzmeigh is offline   Reply With Quote