Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-07-2011, 11:33 PM   #1
aieul
aieul began at the beginning.

Device: none
Calibre E-Book Viewer

Hello

I use Calibre on my mini laptop to manage and read my e-books, E-Book Software Calibre Viewer can read many type of books.

One of the shortcomings that I found is in its dictionary. It is in English and it can't be used in another language.

This tool could be personified in reading using a site of our choice for the dictionary,.

You are doing a splendid job.
aieul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:37 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
A reasonable enhancement request. If you would like to officially submit this as an enhancement request read here.

Moderator Notice
Moved thread out of development sub-forum. Read this sticky post before posting again in the development sub-forum.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 11-07-2011 at 11:40 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert