Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-10-2008, 02:53 PM   #76
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
above and beyond, Miss Daffy..........Thanks!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:48 PM   #77
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
No problem. Happy to help.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2008, 01:48 PM   #78
Schrodingers Dog
Often confused.
Schrodingers Dog began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
In the Amazon Reader's Reviews, a number of owners complained that the M-Edge stained the Kindle.

Have any of you experienced this?

If so, how significant is the problem?
Schrodingers Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:52 PM   #79
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodingers Dog View Post
In the Amazon Reader's Reviews, a number of owners complained that the M-Edge stained the Kindle.

It causes some discoloration at first where the edges of the pleather rub on the case. Thsi wipes away with a little tissue and pressure. It eventually stops.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:01 PM   #80
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodingers Dog View Post

I believe that was with the earlier version. I have the later versions, and they changed the inside lining.....no problems now.
Advert
Old 07-16-2008, 03:03 PM   #81
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I believe that was with the earlier version. I have the later versions, and they changed the inside lining.....no problems now.
True, i got mine the first week they were available.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:04 PM   #82
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

In red....

this is the cover in red......
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	M-edge cover 002.jpg
Views:	397
Size:	750.1 KB
ID:	14391   Click image for larger version

Name:	M-edge cover 004.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	694.2 KB
ID:	14392  
Old 07-16-2008, 04:55 PM   #83
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I like your advertising DG. Are you by any chance sewing something?
Old 07-16-2008, 05:26 PM   #84
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I like your advertising DG. Are you by any chance sewing something?

Glad you noticed.......

And I USED to sew a lot, (quiltmaker).....till I got my Kindle and found this board. My spools of thread and machine are gathering dust. 'sigh........Now i"ve got a new laptop on order with Vista, so am trying to learn THAT horrendous piece of crap. (Vista) HATE microsoft.
Old 07-16-2008, 07:10 PM   #85
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Glad you noticed.......

And I USED to sew a lot, (quiltmaker).....till I got my Kindle and found this board. My spools of thread and machine are gathering dust. 'sigh........Now i"ve got a new laptop on order with Vista, so am trying to learn THAT horrendous piece of crap. (Vista) HATE microsoft.
Were you not able to get XP on your new laptop? Once I learned to turn off the "User Account Control" (which drove me nuts), I learned to like Vista.
Old 07-16-2008, 07:18 PM   #86
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Were you not able to get XP on your new laptop? Once I learned to turn off the "User Account Control" (which drove me nuts), I learned to like Vista.
Actually, I just canceled the order. I heard bout the 'user account control' option. I"'m just going to look a little harder for an XP os. I heard you could still get it pre-installed on some Dell business laptops...If something happens and they won't cancel the order, at least you give me hope its not a total loss....anyone else have experience with Vista? Good? Bad?? Ugly? My Son-in-law is trying to get me to go Linux.....ubuntu or something like that.
Old 07-16-2008, 07:20 PM   #87
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Maybe you could start a new thread in the Lounge . I'll meet you there with some questions and input.

Last edited by daffy4u; 07-16-2008 at 07:36 PM. Reason: change lobby to lounge
Old 07-17-2008, 09:37 AM   #88
pshrynk

Quote:
Maybe you could start a new thread in the Lobby. I'll meet you there with some questions and input.
You can take discussions out to the Lobby, too, but they tend to get overly violent.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:00 AM   #89
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
You can take discussions out to the Lobby, too, but they tend to get overly violent.
Why I oughtta...
Old 07-17-2008, 09:08 PM   #90
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
My cover is one of the first and I've never had a problem with staining. Guess I got lucky.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cover, dodge, duck!