Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-12-2009, 12:51 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
O'Reilly Ebook Survey with a chance to win $200 worth of their ebooks

I received the link to this survey ob August 24th at a junk email address I rarely check. The link is still working so the chance to win $200 worth of O'Reilly ebooks may still be good. Give it a try.

O'Reilly Ebook Survey

Last edited by daffy4u; 09-12-2009 at 12:55 PM.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:05 PM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Thanks Daffy - I just filled it out - and requested
"CAREFUL proofreading by a real human being" for the question of improving the ebook experience.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-12-2009, 04:18 PM   #3
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Thanks for the link. Tempting.

They spam me so relentlessly about going to their conferences, I'll shy away from this one.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 04:55 PM   #4
dmon65
Connoisseur
dmon65 will become famous soon enoughdmon65 will become famous soon enoughdmon65 will become famous soon enoughdmon65 will become famous soon enoughdmon65 will become famous soon enoughdmon65 will become famous soon enough

Device: SmartQ7, a 1st gen Nook and a Kobo Glo and Aura H2O
Thank you for the link! I filled the survey out too.
dmon65 is offline   Reply With Quote