Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-25-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
ibex333
ibex333 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook STR
WTB Nook STR, maybe Nook Color and/or Amazon Kindle

I am looking to buy a Nook Touch/STR. Must be in good condition and include all original accessories - charger, usb cable, etc. This will be shipping to 11224. So please factor that in your asking price.

I am also somewhat interested in Amazon Kindle(newest version) and Nook Color if I can get em cheap.

Please PM me with your prices.

If you have good heatware, and especially if you are a long time member on anandtech or Hardforum, I may be able to offer you some trades instead. I got lots of good stuff, such as game consoles, computer parts, etc.

Thanks for looking.

My ebay/heatware feedback is available under ibex333.
Longtime member on Anandtech and HardForum in good standing.
ibex333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert