Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 11-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #1
Beak
Beak began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Cannot Use Flip Page buttons on New Install.

Hello. I hope this is net a repetitive question.
I just installed calibre's latest version in both 64 then 32bit versions.

On all occasions the last page next page buttons don't work on the reader.

I have tried reboots. Uninstalling with reboots and reinstalls with reboots.

Is there a simple setting I can adjust? This has never happened after many updates of calibre.

It is a new motherboard running 64bit Windows 7.

Any help would be greatfully welcome.
Beak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 11:13 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Page turn buttons continue to work as always for me. What do you mean exactly when you say they dont work?
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote