Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 11-23-2014, 12:04 PM   #1
conan50
Fanatic
conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Washington Post For Kindle

I got the Washington Post News app on my Kindle this morning. So far I like it, the app is intuitive, the news covers a wide spectrum. I wish it had more technology news. But looks like a good start.
What do you think of the news app so far?

Washington Post for Kindle
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/20/bu...-app.html?_r=0
conan50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 12:15 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The fact that you have downloaded an app is not "News". Moved to the Android forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2014, 12:52 PM   #3
conan50
Fanatic
conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The fact that you have downloaded an app is not "News". Moved to the Android forum.
It is not a download. It was an automatic update to Kindle Fire tabs. No need to be snarky.
Old 11-23-2014, 02:20 PM   #4
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan50 View Post
I got the Washington Post News app on my Kindle this morning. So far I like it, the app is intuitive, the news covers a wide spectrum. I wish it had more technology news. But looks like a good start.
What do you think of the news app so far?

Washington Post for Kindle
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/20/bu...-app.html?_r=0
I've noticed mine said 'free for 6 months'
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 02:46 PM   #5
conan50
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
I've noticed mine said 'free for 6 months'
Mine did too. Then 6 more months for $1 a month? Then who knows.
I think they will have to keep subscription cost very low. I like it so far, might be worth a buck or two a month, but not sure it offers me more than other news sites so far.
Advert