Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-21-2011, 07:17 AM   #1
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Read an Ebook Week freebies from BeWrite Books

This will be the eighth year BeWrite Books has supported 'Read an Ebook Week' (RAEBW) -- but this time with more reason, more enthusiasm and more ebook giveaways for everyone than ever before.

Check it out at our blog: http://www.bewritebooks.blogspot.com

We support Calibre, MobileRead and the DRM-Free campaign as well as RAEBW itself. So above and beyond the offers you can read about there, we have a special bonus for our MR pals.

Just include the words 'Mobile Read Member' in your email to the special new RAEBW@bewrite.net address (not hyperlinked here, so please just copy and paste into your email address bar -- live from March 5 to March 13 to take into account international time zones) and choose any two books from our catalogue in the format of your choice (please don't forget to specify format) and we'll send them free of charge by return. There's no need for you to comply with the 'conditions' for other freebie claimants.

Happy RAEBW, folks. Very best wishes. Neil
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RAEBW_logo.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	274.3 KB
ID:	67049  
Attached Images

neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:06 AM   #2
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Thank you so much! This is awesome. Guess I will hop over to your website right now, starting to make up my mind which ones I want to have Sometimes choosing is as much fun as getting!
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2011, 12:39 PM   #3
adityadubey
Addict
adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Voyage
Thank you!! You guys are brilliant!
adityadubey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:47 PM   #4
Shack70
Guru
Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10", Honor 8 Android Phone
Thanks for the great offer!
Shack70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:28 PM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Och ... awa' in a barra, ye! You folks deserve it. It's just a wee annual payback for the advice, friendship and support we've always found here. It's impossible to explain in a simple forum post just how valuable that has been in our development in recent years. And, as most here know when we offer our wee freebies, you usually get more than you hoped for. Thanks lads and lassies. Have a great RAEBW: I'm sure we won't be the only house with great free reading on offer. Neil
Advert
Old 02-21-2011, 02:38 PM   #6
jezebel
Fanatic
jezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoon

Device: Kindle Fire (5th Gen), Nook Color
So many interesting ones to choose from! I've enjoyed every BeWrite book I've read, btw. So, thanks!
jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:31 PM   #7
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
thanks for this!
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:00 PM   #8
Lars_G
Crazy but usseable.
Lars_G began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, Nexus One
Oy.

I love this idea and this promotion, but I know me mind and I will forget to send the email when the date comes.

Ah what to do, I will look for a way to overcome this, thanks for your awesome generosity.

Btw, do not get me wrong, I am no Scott, for more that I try. The closest excuse I can find to dream I am one is that on my Vasque side they might have ties to the French and thus remotely to the Kelts.

Last edited by Lars_G; 02-21-2011 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Adding a watch
Lars_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:06 AM   #9
neilmarr
neilmarr

Don't tell anyone, Lars, but we won't hold folks here with fragile memories to that March 6 opening date. Drop me a line any time at ntmarrATbewrite.net (use the @sign, of course) and just let me know what you want and in what format.

By the way, anyone visiting our bookstore (www.bewrite.net) or blog (www.bewritebooks.blogspot.com) will now find permanent live links to MobileRead, Calibre and Read an Ebook Week.

Cheers. Neil
Old 02-23-2011, 08:45 AM   #10
sunnysmiles
Addict
sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I pad air, kindle pw2 and kindle touch , kindle had fire Nook pad nook
Thank you so much for my books I am looking forward to reading them.

Noora
sunnysmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #11
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
My selection is made and the email is sitting in my draft folder - I've got a reminder set up for the right date

Oh and Neil: Monaco or Menton? Menton is so much nicer
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 09:42 AM   #12
neilmarr
neilmarr

You're more than welcome, Noora. Have fun.

By the way, folks. You don't have to wait until the official RAEBW opening date of March 6. We're happy to meet your requests from here on in.

A reminder, though: Please do check out the bookstore section of http://www.bewrite.net and let us know the titles of your choice AND your preferred format.

We've had some welcome emails from people who would like to claim 'my two free ebooks'. There are no two titles on special offer ... the entire BB catalogue of about 120 current titles is up for grabs for you to take your pick.

Looking forward to hearing from you. The RAEBW@bewrite.net address is now live and waiting.

Very best wishes. Neil & Tony at BB
Attached Images

Old 02-23-2011, 09:47 AM   #13
neilmarr
neilmarr

Hya Yolina: No need to wait, send in your requests as soon as you like (in fact, spreading it out a bit will save us some of the usual mad rush during RAEBW itself).

Yup, Menton (I agree that it's much nicer), but Monaco's just two or three miles west of us and I include it in my address because most folks know where it is. Menton's still just a wee town ... which is how I like it. You've been here?

Very best. Neil

Last edited by neilmarr; 02-23-2011 at 11:07 AM.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:05 AM   #14
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Email sent and yes, I know Menton very well, I go there at least once a year.

Edit: if you don't know it already, there's a fantastic Sardinian restaurant on the Place du Cap called l'Ulivo

Last edited by Yolina; 02-23-2011 at 10:14 AM.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:41 AM   #15
neilmarr
neilmarr

Hya Yolina; unless you're 'Isadora', whose email arrived a few minutes ago, I didn't see your mail yet. If you are 'Isadora' your books (and a wee bonus) should now be with you. Any problems, drop a line to my direct address ntmarrATbewrite.net (use the @ sign, of course).

I know the Place du Cap at the top of Menton's 'Walking Street' well. I have problems getting around these days and it's one place where the taxi can deliver me door-to-door to a favourite watering hole.

Must give l'Ulivo a try on my next trip -- will raise a glass to you there. I usually hobble as far as a favourite Italian restaurant you'll probably know called Don Ciccio -- superb food and you can get a lovely dry white wine there (and there only) from the owner's brother's small vineyard in Liguria.

Very best wishes. Neil