Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-10-2011, 07:54 PM   #1
rahulm
Zealot
rahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: None
Is the Nook Touch in stock and widely available?

Hey readers,

Current PRS505 owner here. I've decided on the Nook Touch for an upgrade, I think it's got an awesome feature set (for reading books). I don't really care about music and audiobooks on an e-ink device.

Unfortunately, I'm in Canada so getting my hands on this thing is not as easy. My girlfriend will be heading to New Jersey next month to visit her relatives and I want to know if she can just drive down to a B&N and buy the reader for me, or would I need to order it online and have it delivered to the place she'll be staying at?

And on a side note, how do you guys like the Nook Touch? Does it handle italics, bold text, etc. in an elegant way?

Thanks!
rahulm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:57 PM   #2
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
When I stopped at the local B&N to look at it last week the guy at the Nook counter reminded me 5 times or more than they had them in stock if I wanted one. :-)

[Not NJ]
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2011, 10:17 PM   #3
cfrock
Enthusiast
cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.cfrock once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Nook STR & K3
I have 2 BN stores within a mile of each other (crazy I know), 1st didn't have stock the other had a few.
cfrock is offline   Reply With Quote