Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Arizona members sign in!

Are you from Arizona?

Post a reply and tell us where in Arizona you live.

Lets see just how many members we have from here.

I'll start..........Surprise, Arizona.

Next?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:23 PM   #2
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
I moved from Boston to Arizona when I was 11. I lived in Mesa until I graduated high school and joined the navy. Shortly after I left, my parents sold the house and bought some property out in Maricopa. When I get out of the navy to go back to school, I'll probably be living in Tempe.
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2009, 09:57 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

(sound of crickets)

What. No others from AZ here???

Thanks for checking in, Spidermatt!
Old 05-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I've been to Arizona once...

We came from the North, crossed a big ditch and moved on to the West...

(and I'll never forget Prescott, AZ, I loved it!)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:09 AM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I've been to Arizona once...

We came from the North, crossed a big ditch and moved on to the West...

(and I'll never forget Prescott, AZ, I loved it!)
'sigh. Thanks, Sweetpea. Maybe I'll start a "Texans sign in" thread. Bet THEY'LL run over each other to join.......
Advert
Old 05-11-2009, 10:17 AM   #6
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I've been there once too, but I did see less of Texas than I did of Arizona
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:44 AM   #7
ahammer
cybershark
ahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it is

Device: none
im in Maricopa, Az just outside of maricopa county. still think that is funny does not matter how many times I say it.
ahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:46 AM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahammer View Post
im in Maricopa, Az just outside of maricopa county. still think that is funny does not matter how many times I say it.
HA!

True.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:22 PM   #9
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
lived in Yuma for 18 months
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:43 PM   #10
EZPuzzler
Connoisseur
EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Sony T2
Living in Yuma for the last 3 years. Lived in in eastern Washington the previous 47 years.

Just found MR and I have been lurking for the last month.
EZPuzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:49 PM   #11
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post

I'll start..........Surprise, Arizona.

Next?

Germany, Arizona.
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:50 PM   #12
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

huh? how's that?
Old 05-11-2009, 03:43 PM   #13
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
lived in Yuma for 18 months
I listened to the Neil Young album, Yuma for around that amount of time Wait..it was Zuma
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:30 PM   #14
krisk
Wizard

are you sure you just weren't drinking zima?
Old 05-11-2009, 04:33 PM   #15
ahammer
cybershark
ahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it is

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by EZPuzzler View Post
Living in Yuma for the last 3 years. Lived in in eastern Washington the previous 47 years.

Just found MR and I have been lurking for the last month.
welcome to the madness.
ahammer is offline   Reply With Quote