Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 01-12-2012, 02:50 PM   #1
Kboland
Zealot
Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Kobo Charger Woes

Might we be on the verge of an official answer regarding USB charging/3rd party chargers? I know I'm probably getting my hopes up, but it's worth keeping an eye on

Cheers

Last edited by Kboland; 01-12-2012 at 03:14 PM.
Kboland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:05 PM   #2
peterhondak
Zealot
peterhondak is on a distinguished road

Device: KoboMini (mine and MIL) KoboVox(returned), sonytouch(mom's),samsung7"
their answer is pretty vague, I wouldn't be holding my breath
peterhondak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2012, 08:23 PM   #3
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
I threw in my comments too.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:08 PM   #4
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
As did I. I have one that works, the only real problem is that the charger and cable aren't available for purchase "together"...it's just an accident that I happened to have a 1.5 meter Blackberry data cable that when plugged into the charger, carried the charge.
ALSO annoying is the fact that the display doesn't update with the real charge unless you do a reset by pressing the button instead the back cover. Not everyone is going to want to experiment and try multiple different chargers/cables to finally get something that "works" (but doesn't tell you what the real charge is...) unless they are absolutely desperate and have a broken Vox charger or no charger at all.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote