Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-29-2007, 11:09 AM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
And it would also help if you told us what was in each zip file.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:00 PM   #17
jgs
jgs is on a distinguished road

Device: PRS-500
HarryT and JSWolf: I have implemented your recommendations. Please take a look at the first message in this thread and let me know if I have done it correctly.

Jim
jgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2007, 10:51 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgs View Post
HarryT and JSWolf: I have implemented your recommendations. Please take a look at the first message in this thread and let me know if I have done it correctly.

Jim
It looks wonderful.

Are the attachments in the first message the same as the ones in subsequent messages? if so, is it ok to delete those messages with the attachments that are dupes?
Old 07-30-2007, 11:37 PM   #19
jgs

Yes, they are all duplicates. Can someone remove the entire message containing these dupes? It does not appear that I have the appropriate permissions.

Thanks

Jim
Old 07-31-2007, 09:06 AM   #20
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgs View Post
Yes, they are all duplicates. Can someone remove the entire message containing these dupes? It does not appear that I have the appropriate permissions.

Thanks

Jim
Done and dusted! And well done! Interesting choice of material.
Advert
Old 07-31-2007, 11:24 AM   #21
jgs

Thanks . . . looks like entry #15 should be removed also.

Jim