Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-13-2007, 10:13 AM   #16
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Aha! JSWolf has our backs, Karen. He just posted this over here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
1-866-962-7669 — that is the number I just got off of the SonyStyle website for direct customer care. Good Luck!
Good thing he did too, we might have been looking for a while.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:16 AM   #17
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Aha! JSWolf has our backs, Karen. He just posted this over here:

Good thing he did too, we might have been looking for a while.
Ah thank you........ hope SonyStyle and Connect are the same people..... gues I will find out.

I think I would be putting this number in a save place too, like the inside cover on the reader.
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2007, 10:55 AM   #18
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Okay here is the scoop. that really is not the correct phone number, the person over there had me remove the software and then put it back on (he didn't know what he was doing) and then gave me the phone number to the connect people and it was removed like a piece of cake.

I suggest people write this number down, perhaps whoever does the wiki can add this in there somewhere.

Connect software customer service number is: 1-866-919-7669

I think I am going to add this to my BOOKS READ.rtf that I keep and put on my reader as well, can't have too many backups somewhere.

Thanks for all the help. I am good to go.... oh the people at connect were really nice. My guy was named Jesse.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:39 AM   #19
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Excellent! I'll add it to the wiki (which, by the way, can pretty much be edited by anyone ).
Old 07-13-2007, 11:45 AM   #20
NatCh
Gizmologist

the number was actually in the wiki all along -- I added a note to indicate that it's for the ConnStore/Soft as well.
Advert
Old 07-13-2007, 11:45 AM   #21
Aprilbeginnings
Guru

Natch I can't quote you, when I do, anything I type goes poof when I preview. I have no idea why I am having such a hard time all of a sudden, is this payback because I haven't been around? LOL

I get lost in wiki

Maybe a sticky as well?

Typing this for the third time already, minus quoting you. Whatever is going on it's getting irritating on my end. oh this one seems that it's going to send with something in it.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:47 AM   #22
Aprilbeginnings
Guru

Ha ha, well it is friday the 13th after all.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:01 PM   #23
NatCh
Gizmologist

Sorry the forum's giving you such a rough time, I'd fix it if I could, but I don't know much about the way it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilbeginnings View Post
I get lost in wiki
That's very easy to do, I find it very confusing sometimes. The best suggestion I can give you is the one I have to frequently remind myself of: there is a search function in it, but the box is hiding over along the left edge of the screen, so I didn't notice it for ... well about a year, I guess.

That helps some, but you still have to know what to search for since the wiki is still pretty young and it isn't fully cross-linked (like I hope it will grow to be eventually).
Old 07-13-2007, 12:04 PM   #24
Aprilbeginnings
Guru

no search box on my left screen, there is a search up top....... wiki is listed up top..... I still get lost, thanks anyways.....
Old 07-13-2007, 12:11 PM   #25
NatCh
Gizmologist

Yeah, click on that wiki link at the top of this page, and it'll take you to the main page of the wiki itself. You'll see the search box at the left edge of that page ... 'bout mid-way down.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:49 PM   #26
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
I still need help. How do I contact Customer Service for CONNECT eBooks?
Question
How do I contact Customer Service for CONNECT eBooks?
Answer

You can contact the eBook Customer Support Team via email or by phone at 877-CNECTME (877-263-2863).

Our hours of Support are (Central Time):

9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm, Saturday and Sunday.
That is from the connet site's FAQ.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:02 PM   #27
NatCh
Gizmologist

Blimey. How many layers did you have to go through to get to that?

I'll add this number to the Wiki too.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:18 PM   #28
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Blimey. How many layers did you have to go through to get to that?

I'll add this number to the Wiki too.
1. Click help
2. type in contact
3. click I still need help. How do I contact Customer Service for CONNECT eBooks?

And done. Not hard really.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:22 PM   #29
NatCh
Gizmologist

No, not hard, but pretty well hidden.

Thanks for digging it out -- now we can bury it in our own wiki!
Old 07-14-2007, 07:50 AM   #30
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
No, not hard, but pretty well hidden.

Thanks for digging it out -- now we can bury it in our own wiki!
Another place for info nobody will ever find.