Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 01-14-2011, 05:16 AM   #1
Kymmmm
Connoisseur
Kymmmm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Kymmmm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Kymmmm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Kymmmm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook Color and Simple Touch
In the middle of national disaster.

My laptop went belly-up, surrounded by flooded suburbs and states, high and dry in the middle with power. Luckily I had my Nook Color so I could stay in touch with social networks and international friends. YAY for Nook!!!
Kymmmm
Kymmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:46 AM   #2
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Terrible problems over there in Australia. Hope you dry out quickly and get back to some normalcy soon!
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2011, 11:19 AM   #3
Mitzasuro
Connoisseur
Mitzasuro doesn't litterMitzasuro doesn't litter

Device: Nook, Nook Color
I hope it gets better for you soon Last year when The place I was straying at burned down The only things I had was the clothes I was wearing and my Nook Classic and plugin in my hand when I ran out of the building lol.
Mitzasuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:56 AM   #4
Kymmmm
Connoisseur
Kymmmm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Kymmmm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Kymmmm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Kymmmm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook Color and Simple Touch
Whoa! Glad you got out alive.
Kym
Kymmmm is offline   Reply With Quote