Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-19-2009, 05:07 AM   #1
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I am an idiot

Well I am sure most of you who have met me realise I am an idiot but more importantly I have only just worked out what that Karma thingy is all about. (ok I knew about KARMA just not forum Karma)

So I now feel really stupid and want say thanks to everyone who was kind enough to give me some Karma and I didn't say thanks before not from impoliteness but from ignorance. sorry

Pev
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:14 AM   #2
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
You're not an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
So I now feel really stupid
Pev
As we say in French "mais non, mais non..."
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2009, 05:30 AM   #3
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Give us pie and all shall be forgiven.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:39 AM   #4
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Give us pie and all shall be forgiven.
Please forgive me

Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:42 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
well peverel i'm glad you've figured it out now. have you noticed your karma fortune ? you can see it by hovering your mouse over the blue bars under your name, next to any post. it's my favorite part of the karma system.

(and thanks for the pie !)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2009, 06:45 AM   #6
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Wait, that karma does more than only show up in numbers?

And how did I get this much????
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:50 AM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Wait, that karma does more than only show up in numbers?

And how did I get this much????
if you click on your "user cp" (linky in the blue nav bar at the top of the page), you can scroll down to "new reputation", there you can see all the people who gave you karma, read their message (if they left one) and see which post they gave it for. that should answer your second question.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:50 AM   #8
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Gee, am I the only one who has enough time on her hands to read threads in their entirety?

call that procrastination...I have so much more things to do, but no will sufficient to take me off of MR

Karma for your discovery Pev!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:51 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Gee, am I the only one who has enough time on her hands to read threads in their entirety?

call that procrastination...I have so much more things to do, but no will sufficient to take me off of MR

Karma for your discovery Pev!
in their defense, that is a really looooooong thread...
Old 05-19-2009, 06:57 AM   #10
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I just made up for my slackness...

And read at least the start of that thread... time to pay more attention to stickies, I'd say!
Old 05-19-2009, 06:58 AM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

so now karma has no more secrets for you, i guess !
Old 05-19-2009, 06:59 AM   #12
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

At least I know what time it is (I just found it!)
Old 05-19-2009, 07:01 AM   #13
zelda_pinwheel

it's a good start.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:03 AM   #14
zelda_pinwheel

(oh, and you should keep checking, because your fortune will change with your karma level. )
Old 05-19-2009, 07:06 AM   #15
ruskie
Shade
ruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enough

Device: Hanlin Jinke V3ext running OpenInkPot
/me too

Thanks to jinlo, DixieGal and Madam Broshkina for the karma.

I knew what karma means, how you give it but not how you read who gives it. Now I do

There should be just this huge thank you thread for all the karma...
ruskie is offline   Reply With Quote